• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Veritas-IT - unpaid invoices.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Necro-Bump.

Originally posted by outofwork View Post
    Confirmed....... my-itjob.com is Jason Gillers new set up. The company is also under is wife name but Gill Fallows ( her maiden name) Call 01908 218010 and ask for the MD and you will get " Jason Giller speaking" Unbelieveable. How dare he set up again in the same industry when he owes so many people. He is a bare face liar. Can't write anymore at the moment as so cross
    I know it's old news but seeing as Veritas going bust cost me a few quid, and the phoenix like resurrection of the MD into the MD of my-ijob.com I've been keeping a few tabs on this feller.

So things are not looking too rosy for him as the status of the new company is "Status: Active - Proposal to Strike off"

Which could just mean that they are late filing accounts of course.
    "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
    "See?"

Comment

Bumping ok in this instance.

Keep us informed NickNick.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by NickNick View Post
        I know it's old news but seeing as Veritas going bust cost me a few quid, and the phoenix like resurrection of the MD into the MD of my-ijob.com I've been keeping a few tabs on this feller.

So things are not looking too rosy for him as the status of the new company is "Status: Active - Proposal to Strike off"

Which could just mean that they are late filing accounts of course.
        The website is nothing more than sponsored links now as well it seems so looks like he has folded it and going to let it lapse?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

company is in a dormant state - and a quick check shows he and his wife have no new directorships. wasn't there 3 directors at veritas group tho? one of them seems to be involved in two agencies that i can see. That is if its the group one you lost money in.

Comment

Not that the names are burned into my memory forever so that one day I may be abel to seek revenge for a job poorly done, but I believe that it was Jason Gillier, Greg Lawless, Marcus Buil and Pramod Dhalwani. That last feller is the one that said about his business (just before it was going under) "...low interest rates [are] one reason for its burgeoning revenues of £13.4m, a rise of 150 per cent in two years." I thin kin the end he had been director of three agencies all with the same H/O address and all of which went under / were closed.
            "See?"

Comment

Originally posted by NickNick View Post
              Not that the names are burned into my memory forever so that one day I may be abel to seek revenge for a job poorly done, but I believe that it was Jason Gillier, Greg Lawless, Marcus Buil and Pramod Dhalwani. That last feller is the one that said about his business (just before it was going under) "...low interest rates [are] one reason for its burgeoning revenues of £13.4m, a rise of 150 per cent in two years." I thin kin the end he had been director of three agencies all with the same H/O address and all of which went under / were closed.
              did a quick check earlier and the second chap you mentioned is a director in two agencies by the looks of things.

HTH

Comment

Jsut out of interest, can you remember which ones so that I can avoid them in future?
                "See?"

Comment

PM'd you the names for your records. Not sure of whats allowed or not on the forum

Comment

Working...
                  X