• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCG Sign Me UP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qdos Consulting
    Just felt I should provide some clarification here!

As stated above, TLC35 covers all representation costs plus the tax, interest and penalties should your contract be deemed inside IR35.

However, we have recently redesigned our risk assessment procedure and there is no longer any stipulation for a contract review/assessment prior to cover being offered. Contractors can now register online and complete a short working and business practice questionnaire - if everything is ok the policy can be fully issued in minutes.

Obviously we still offer contract reviews at £85 or £35 depending on the level of detail required.
    watch out here comes Molvolio. He's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
      watch out here comes Molvolio. He's funny.
      Unlike you, then. And the point of the name is lost if you mis-spell it, but that is probably a bit deep...

Anyway, glad to hear QDOS have simplified matters. Better tell the PCG...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Qdos Consulting
        Just felt I should provide some clarification here!

As stated above, TLC35 covers all representation costs plus the tax, interest and penalties should your contract be deemed inside IR35.

However, we have recently redesigned our risk assessment procedure and there is no longer any stipulation for a contract review/assessment prior to cover being offered. Contractors can now register online and complete a short working and business practice questionnaire - if everything is ok the policy can be fully issued in minutes.

Obviously we still offer contract reviews at £85 or £35 depending on the level of detail required.
        This is excellent news. Whilst the PCG cover is sufficient, if you follow Malvolio's logic, some people do prefer QDos's type of offering so that they can sleep that little bit better at night. Well done QDos.

(I personally am with the PCG but I can definitely see the attraction of the TLC35 cover, and do consider it as a good option).

Comment

Working...
        X