• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MS Dynamics 365 CRM Partner / Consultancy Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchumiStars View Post

I used to work at Avanade as MS Dynamics 365 Developer/Consultant. We were usually chosen above companies like Cap/Accenture/Microsoft if the solution required integration with ClientCo systems such as mainframes etc.
    I had extensive discussions once with Avanade about a very large project and to be honest, I wasn't really that impressed. I know they have been Microsoft Partner of the Year about a hundred times (which seems odd as aren't they a MS joint venture?) but I've never heard many people speak that highly of them.

I'd go for a smaller more nimble partner.

Comment

Avanade seem to be an extension of Accenture and in my experience are just plain awful
      Former IPSE member
      My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
        Avanade seem to be an extension of Arthur's Androids and in my experience are just plain awful
        ftfy

Comment

Got to say Proximo3 registering to post a message on this thread is frankly hilarious and laughable.

Hi Mark, Andrew, Iain, Alison + Rachel - I didn't suggest you as I haven't got a clue what you actually do - and given that you are all chiefs without any other staff there are better options available...

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
          X