• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunity - Part Time Remote MS CRM Dynamics 365 Outside IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract Opportunity - Part Time Remote MS CRM Dynamics 365 Outside IR35

Hi Everyone

A charity client of mine need someone with MS CRM Dynamics 365 experience (BA / Consultant skills)

- Help with UAT / undertake some testing based on current documented Use Cases
    - Help define / refine workflows
    - Provide assurance and challenge the D365 vendor where required.
    - Ideally good knowledge of Dynamcs 365 but might consider other CRM

This would be a part time (but could be full time as well) contract role (fully remote) but client is in London so can work from site if required.

Day rate £475 outside IR35

Probably 3 hours of meetings required per week and client happy to work around any existing committments - min 2 days per week but some flexibility etc

Could be a good sideline consultancy contract

Please DM if interested.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/busi...rtunities.html for posting available roles
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Unless I’m very mistaken the only person with that skill set on here is me

And given that the vendor will be paying £600+ a day for their uk based contract resources I don’t think there will be many takers.

also worth saying that permie rates have gone up 20% or so over the past year. A good solution architect would be £120,000 or so, a consultant £80,000 or so.
      Last edited by eek; 6 November 2022, 10:09.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        You're very mistaken. I know of at least two people have are "on here" (but haven't posted in a long time) who could fill that role if they were available, and another few who could blag it. I doubt they'd do it for that rate though.

Comment

I know that this is a naive point, but it is a charity. Not every charity has a load of donor's money to throw around (or is tight enough to only put up a low day rate).

Not to ask for details here, but someone might pick it up if it was a cause dear to their heart.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

You're very mistaken. I know of at least two people have are "on here" (but haven't posted in a long time) who could fill that role if they were available, and another few who could blag it. I doubt they'd do it for that rate though.
            so not exactly on here - if they don't post and only used to visit infrequently.

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            I know that this is a naive point, but it is a charity. Not every charity has a load of donor's money to throw around (or is tight enough to only put up a low day rate).

Not to ask for details here, but someone might pick it up if it was a cause dear to their heart.
            They are using a D365 provider to implement the solution. And I can't think of a single #D365 consultancy that would give you much change from £1000 a day (ok some may discount down to say £800 but that's still way more than £475).
            Last edited by eek; 15 November 2022, 15:15.

Comment

so not exactly on here - if they don't post and only used to visit infrequently.
              Ah, ok, if the cohort is the 10 or so regular posters on this board, I concede that you are probably correct

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Ah, ok, if the cohort is the 10 or so regular posters on this board, I concede that you are probably correct
                But I bet both of them are on more than £475 a day (as the going rate should be £550-600 before the agency margin of 10-20%)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post

At least that means I can guess who the worst agency in the world is N**** F****

Either way £475 a day when you are keeping a consultancy charging £1000+ a day in check isn't a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X