• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spain digital nomad visa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to refer you all to the facebook group as I don't want to upset the admins here but I used a para-legal to help me with the docs.

Main issue is the A1 certificate from HMRC, everything else is easy. There is a list on the Spanish Manchester and London consulate sites.

You can use your limited but the 24% flat tax rate probably won't apply if you use that route (it won't be 100% confirmed for a while), you would have to use a U.K Brolly and swallow the U.K NI deductions. I am OK with that but others may not be.

Comment

Working...
    X