• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liz Truss &IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

I mean, it's probably better than having a North Korean passport.
    I'd argue that if you have a N Korean passport, there are probably a few countries that would like to invite you over to give you asylum and have a nice long chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookielove View Post
      Read an article in one of my journals if Liz Truss gets as PM she’ll review IR35 as part of aiding small business...
      This post did not age well.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

This post did not age well.
        She quit before her first pay cheque, so maybe she thought it was outside IR35, but they've just declared it inside
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So, any miracles expected from Mr Inside IR35, Rishi Sunak? Or whoever the new chancellor might be?

This legislations' been in and out more times than I've had hot dinners.
          ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
            So, any miracles expected from Mr Inside IR35, Rishi Sunak? Or whoever the new chancellor might be?

This legislations' been in and out more times than I've had hot dinners.
            New Chancellor is the same as the old one. Difference is, this time the PM will be telling him what to do rather than the other way round.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Don't see it happening. Frankly it is probably tarnished with it being part of the mini budget.

Comment

Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post
                Don't see it happening. Frankly it is probably tarnished with it being part of the mini budget.
                Wasn't the bit that got headlines though, so you never know.

Are IPSE representing our industry in all of this? Actively, I mean...
                ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Working...
                X