• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working with UI Designers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baddish View Post
    And also for your information, I am a skilled JS frameworks architect as well as being a cloud solutions expert so I am more than is capable to perform my work in a coroporate environment.
    Too bad your communication and collaboration skills leave a lot to be desired.

Expert developer, expert moaner, newbie in everything else. Must be nice working with you

Comment

Yes, you see an Asian man who doesn't have English as his first language and becuase I refer to somebody as woman (yes, I say sometimes this woman or that man, it's equal) you conflate this with me being misogynist. I have a similar theory about you; I think you're racist, sir.

And also for your information, I am a skilled JS frameworks architect as well as being a cloud solutions expert so I am more than is capable to perform my work in a coroporate environment.
      How would I know you're Asian?

I am judging you by your worthless, complaining posts, poor communication skills and slight whiff of misogynism.

HTH.

Is this thread going as you'd hoped?

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post

Too bad your communication and collaboration skills leave a lot to be desired.

Expert developer, expert moaner, newbie in everything else. Must be nice working with you
        After reflection, To give you, OP, the benefit of the doubt, let me recommend another book other than the Phoenix Project book.
        I would invest in Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When The Stakes Are High
        https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crucial-Con...dp/1260474186/

"In truth, when we face crucial conversations, we can do one of three things:

* We can avoid them
        * We can face them and handle them poorly
        * We can face tham and handle them well"

"When stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions start to run strong, casual conversations become crucial"

(I have it and read it on Kindle BTW)
        Last edited by rocktronAMP; 29 June 2022, 20:54.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

How would I know you're Asian?

I am judging you by your worthless, complaining posts, poor communication skills and slight whiff of misogynism.

HTH.

Is this thread going as you'd hoped?
          Worthless in your view but I am experiencing bad attitudes from someone because I am raising technical issues in a polite and professional manner about why it is not technically recommendable to implement certain changes.

I have never had any negative comments about my communication skills in a corporate environment and I have always maneged to produce codes of a high quality so I think you are basing your preconceptions on pure happenstance and prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by rocktronAMP View Post

After reflection, To give you, OP, the benefit of the doubt, let me recommend another book other than the Phoenix Project book.
            I would invest in Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When The Stakes Are High
            https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crucial-Con...dp/1260474186/

"In truth, when we face crucial conversations, we can do one of three things:

* We can avoid them
            * We can face them and handle them poorly
            * We can face tham and handle well"

"When stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions start to run strong, casual conversations become crucial"

(I have it and read it on Kindle BTW)
            Thankyou for your recommendation

Comment

Worthless in your view but I am experiencing bad attitudes from someone because I am raising technical issues in a polite and professional manner about why it is not technically recommendable to implement certain changes.

I have never had any negative comments about my communication skills in a corporate environment and I have always maneged to produce codes of a high quality so I think you are basing your preconceptions on pure happenstance and prejudice.
              It sounds more likely to me that you're the one with the bad attitude, perhaps based on happenstance and prejudice. Evidence for the prosecution:

She is also very rude. Is this common feature of designers in general?
              Yes, Baddish, all designers are very rude.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

It sounds more likely to me that you're the one with the bad attitude, perhaps based on happenstance and prejudice. Evidence for the prosecution:

Yes, Baddish, all designers are very rude.
                well I think it's fair to say in the company in which I work for like seems to attract like.

Comment

well I think it's fair to say in the company in which I work for like seems to attract like.
                  That's a good bit of self-reflection there.

Maybe you need to bring in a "cloud solutions expert" to help you?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Thankyou for your recommendation
                    * We can face them and handle well"

See my previous suggestion Baddish. It's not personal in the office, it's business. You are taking it too personal.
                    ‘His body, his mind and his soul are his capital, and his task in life is to invest it favourably to make a profit of himself.’ (Erich Fromm, ‘The Sane Society’, Routledge, 1991, p.138)

Comment

I can tell you now I am only pointing put that simple task is not a simple task and I have often seen this reaction in designers. See my post immediately above this one please.
                      Are you sure they're the rude, difficult one?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X