• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£1bn UK-India trade deals will create 6,000 UK jobs, says PM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£1bn UK-India trade deals will create 6,000 UK jobs, says PM

This is a trade deal for UK !!!!!!!!!! for each job created - mostly filled by Indians coming to UK at low paid rates and then decimating 100 UK jobs for each one coming in.mad

"Indian investment deals will create 1,000 new UK jobs each at health and tech firms Infosys, HCL Technologies and Mphasis.

Some 667 UK jobs will be created at Q-Rich Creations, 500 jobs at Wipro and 465 at 12 Agro.

"Each and every one of the more than 6,500 jobs we have announced today will help families and communities build back from coronavirus and boost the British and Indian economies," said Mr Johnson"

Originally posted by Win View Post
    This is a trade deal for UK !!!!!!!!!! for each job created - mostly filled by Indians coming to UK at low paid rates and then decimating 100 UK jobs for each one coming in.mad

"Indian investment deals will create 1,000 new UK jobs each at health and tech firms Infosys, HCL Technologies and Mphasis.

Some 667 UK jobs will be created at Q-Rich Creations, 500 jobs at Wipro and 465 at 12 Agro.

"Each and every one of the more than 6,500 jobs we have announced today will help families and communities build back from coronavirus and boost the British and Indian economies," said Mr Johnson"
    you think that every Indian immigrant will replace 100 UK workers. You have a very low opinion of UK workers, and if they're that sh1te they need replacing.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Doubt it will boost the british economy at all! The indian agencies will increase their profit margins but UK firms will continue to pay the same going rate to them bypassing employing UK IT talent wherever possible all with bojos out of touch with reality approval!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

you think that every Indian immigrant will replace 100 UK workers. You have a very low opinion of UK workers, and if they're that sh1te they need replacing.
        It's not just the one that is coming will replace, there will be 100s more in offshore which will be used to replace this. Anyway it was a figure of speech - what I meant was the increase in pace of offshoring.

Comment

Rishi's wife is very happy, can't you at least be happy for her, and her billionaire friends and family?

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

People NEED to stop voting for this Tory sleazefest and THINK what they are voting for in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
              People NEED to stop voting for this Tory sleazefest and THINK what they are voting for in reality.
              I think about it every time there is something to vote for. Problem is, I've yet to find a viable alternative that won't bankrupt the country.

What we need is to stop politics as a professional career. Can't be elected unless you are over 40, have held a real job, haven't got a degree in PPE or been to Eton and live in the constituency in which you are standing.

Damn, time for me medicine again...
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

I think about it every time there is something to vote for. Problem is, I've yet to find a viable alternative that won't bankrupt the country.

What we need is to stop politics as a professional career. Can't be elected unless you are over 40, have held a real job, haven't got a degree in PPE or been to Eton and live in the constituency in which you are standing.

Perhaps in the past, the Tories WERE the party for a strong economy, the party that supports business, that supports IT contractors in particular.

It is clear that this Tory govt is a party that supports sleaze, corruption, fraud, and supports the destruction of the UK IT sector by various means (legislation, work permits, etc)

Therefore I would suggest everyone reconsiders what they THINK are likely to destroy their livelihoods at the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  And vote for what exactly ?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

vote for Kier Starmer then. He's not a career politician. Unlike Korbyn.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                    X