• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

HSBC inside IR35 contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    HSBC inside IR35 contract

    Looking for advice.

    I have been offered a role direct contact.

    The contract is to come through resource solutions. I'm still waiting it's been a 2 days. Does anyone have any experience with them. Also what clauses should I look out for inside IR35.

    #2
    If inside contract not much to look out for



    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

    Comment


      #3
      have you rung them to ask?
      RSG are pretty good, so it's most likely the agent hasn't done the paperwork yet.

      As for contract. It will be fine. But make sure you read it and understand it. Don't bother with a review though unless there are clauses you don't like.
      See You Next Tuesday

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Lance View Post
        have you rung them to ask?
        RSG are pretty good, so it's most likely the agent hasn't done the paperwork yet.

        As for contract. It will be fine. But make sure you read it and understand it. Don't bother with a review though unless there are clauses you don't like.
        It's inside IR35 - what clauses will actual mean anything?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by eek View Post
          It's inside IR35 - what clauses will actual mean anything?
          I've not read it, but it's still a contract. All clauses mean something, just not related to tax.

          It might have a right for the client to cut the rate.
          It might have a right to furlough for months at a time.
          It might have all sorts of things.

          It probably won't but would you sign a contract without reading it?
          See You Next Tuesday

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Lance View Post
            have you rung them to ask?
            RSG are pretty good, so it's most likely the agent hasn't done the paperwork yet.

            As for contract. It will be fine. But make sure you read it and understand it. Don't bother with a review though unless there are clauses you don't like.
            Thanks. This is a direct hire. I am not using an agent.

            I believe this might be a bureaucracy thing. The hiring manager says she has raised it on their system so just waiting

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by BrandNewOne View Post
              Thanks. This is a direct hire. I am not using an agent.

              I believe this might be a bureaucracy thing. The hiring manager says she has raised it on their system so just waiting
              hmm... RSG get paid for you being onsite. They are NOT going to delay this with their bureaucracy as that changes how quick they get paid.
              Wait another day or two then ask again.
              See You Next Tuesday

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Lance View Post
                hmm... RSG get paid for you being onsite. They are NOT going to delay this with their bureaucracy as that changes how quick they get paid.
                Wait another day or two then ask again.
                So it is not a direct contract with HSBC then

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by rocktronAMP View Post
                  So it is not a direct contract with HSBC then
                  It's a direct recruitment with contract management outsourced to resource solutions.

                  a lot of large companies will do the same
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by eek View Post
                    It's a direct recruitment with contract management outsourced to resource solutions.

                    a lot of large companies will do the same
                    granted ... and Resource Solutions, surprise surprise, do not fall under the small company exemption 2 out of 3 criteria.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X