• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Slow Ways are looking for a web designer to help us develop and improve the #SlowWays website.

slowways.org

Know someone with skills and a good eye?

? Freelance
    ?Part time
    ?Remote
    ?Purposeful

Deadline March 7th. Find out more and apply. … ?

https://beta.slowways.org/Page/job-v...s-at-slow-ways
    Bump…
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

This one hit my inbox late last week and again this morning. Large HRIS / Payroll / T&A deployment. Drop me a message if you want recruiters details.

Start Date: ASAP
      Latest Start Date: March
      Length Of Assignment: 12 months
      Location(s) and expected travel: Fully remote
      Project description: International Payroll and Time & Attendance Project (ITAPP) implementing various ADP tools such as Globalview & eTime to 60+ countries, 2 years remaining in the project. This Global Implementation lead will be responsible for the Etime implementation to multiple countries and work closely alongside the Global payroll, time and Attendance Technical lead and the internal center of excellence to ensure project success.

Key activities / responsibilities
      • Experience with central PMO level leading coordination on a Time & Attendance solution implementation program, preferably for eTIME or Kronos
      • Experience with country level coordination project management of a Time & Attendance solution implementation program, preferably for eTIME or Kronos
      • Experience managing a team of project managers
      • Strong communication skills and experience
      • Affinity with change management
      • Self starter with a can-do mentality who enjoys a project environment that is structured but also requires flexibility to deal with the need to improvise and find solutions for challenges inherent to the nature of our program
      • Knowledge of / experience in the field of Time & Attendance operations, preferably using or Kronos
      • Available full time, working in a European timezone (~CET +/- 1h)

Functional profile

Project Team Member and Profile Management
      • Profile definition and Recruitment – interviews, job descriptions
      • Support technical onboarding (equipment and system access)
      • Onboarding – introduction planning, project overview, project methodology / approach
      • Bi-weekly check ins (PMs) – risk / issue discussion, performance monitoring / feedback, troubleshooting, workload review
      • Support / coach PMs/BAs through issue resolution, communication skills, etc.
      • Review and support the design of Shared Service Center Setup, Roles and Responsibility review based on new setup, Adjust Job Profiles of CoE Team where needed.
      Rollout / Resource Planning
      • Work with GPO / Mgmt to ensure realistic / achievable / budget-friendly rollout approach
      • Review plan with PM / BAs to ensure buy-in / agreement / support for plan and Adjust as required
      • Liaise with country-specific management to ensure support of project timelines (prior to initial engagement meetings)
      PMO Oversight
      • Maintain project methodology / onboarding materials to reflect current state
      • Ensure project plans / methodology is being followed throughout lifecycle of project, ensure key milestones are prepared for / met (i.e., support with Go / NoGo decision meeting)
      • Identify and implement project methodology process improvement (e.g., reduce issues with UAT, improve initial engagement activities, doc storage etc)
      • Support UAT Kickoff (deliver eTime training to local team)
      • Maintain working relationship with ADP, raising relevant risks and issues for their management, support FedEx team through potential conflict / delays
      • Ensure Project Status updates are provided to relevant stakeholders – proactively manage timeline delays
      • Organize / update / co-present Project Initial Engagement and Kickoff presentations
      • Encourage / ensure risks and issues are identified and mitigation plans / solutions are identified and implemented, prepare documentation / RAID log / decks to ensure relevant stakeholders are aware of risks and mitigation
      Change Management
      • Maintain engagement process, communications planning, and training approach
      • Stakeholder analysis prep per Country
      • Maintain communications templates and coordinate with local country teams and PMs, update templates based on local requirements if applicable and deliver selected communication materials to Team to introduce MD/Managers
      • Maintain training module presentation templates including computer-based exercises, if required update training templates based on local requirements (work with local teams to obtain requirements)
      • Maintain training job aids to support training delivery, maintain training database environment with relevant data for exercises (refresh for new training sessions)
      • Deliver Manager training (non time tracking, and time tracking sessions)
      Hosting meetings / meeting logistics / coordination of next level reporting (IL)
      • Facilitate eTime weekly / deep dive meetings
      • Maintain status update documents for PMs to complete
      • Attend various project related PMO meetings with internal team and external Partner (ADP)

Comment

Originally posted by Bodger View Post
        This one hit my inbox late last week and again this morning. Large HRIS / Payroll / T&A deployment. Drop me a message if you want recruiters details.

Start Date: ASAP
        Latest Start Date: March
        Length Of Assignment: 12 months
        Location(s) and expected travel: Fully remote
        Project description: International Payroll and Time & Attendance Project (ITAPP) implementing various ADP tools such as Globalview & eTime to 60+ countries, 2 years remaining in the project. This Global Implementation lead will be responsible for the Etime implementation to multiple countries and work closely alongside the Global payroll, time and Attendance Technical lead and the internal center of excellence to ensure project success.
        <snip>
        So inside or FTC then? IR35 status is as important as all the gubbins you'll be doing in this day and age.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Bump…
          I missed this before, have passed it on to a friend

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

So inside or FTC then? IR35 status is as important as all the gubbins you'll be doing in this day and age.
            I've not discussed any further with the agent, as I'm currently engaged in another project.

However, I don't see anything here that would specifically rule it out as an Outside role. Its managing a single project, albeit with multiple countries being deployed. The devil will be in the detail / working arrangements.

Comment

Is there anyone about who knows the ins and outs of Service Now - particularly around the CMDB - and is willing to go onsite for a London based gig?

I've been approached twice by agencies who are struggling to find the right person as the client is a bit fussy.

It's apparently outside IR35 and paying £495.

PM me if interested and I'll give you the job spec and agency details.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Is there anyone about who knows the ins and outs of Service Now - particularly around the CMDB - and is willing to go onsite for a London based gig?

I've been approached twice by agencies who are struggling to find the right person as the client is a bit fussy.

It's apparently outside IR35 and paying £495.

PM me if interested and I'll give you the job spec and agency details.
                The other reason will be that is a low rate for Service Now especially given the actual job spec...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

The other reason will be that is a low rate for Service Now especially given the actual job spec...
                  Yep, I agree with eek there LM - that's at least a hundred off the mark.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

I have no doubt. Apparently they're refusing to budge on a huge heap of things and it's been a month since the job first came out and yet the client won't compromise.

Thought it might be worth sharing nonetheless.

I had a really good chat with the agent that called me today about it and I told her I was offered £500 by a different agency. She was surprised because apparently all the agencies the client has given the job to are on the same margin and given the same rate to offer.
                    Last edited by ladymuck; 22 April 2022, 13:38.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I have no doubt. Apparently they're refusing to budge on a huge heap of things and it's been a month since the job first came out and yet the client won't compromise.

Thought it might be worth sharing nonetheless
                      I'd just wish them luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X