• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if it's been shared before but offpayroll.org.uk have a mailing list of outside IR35 gigs that could be worth signing up to

Comment

Pimp on LI looking for a SQL Server Dev

"Exclusive position with an international company who are searching for a T-SQL Developer to join their team remotely on an initial 4 month contract.

We are searching for the following skills / experience: - Excellent experience working with SQL / T-SQL
      - Excellent knowledge of Stored Procedures
      - Excellent experience working on Data Modelling / Manipulation projects
      - Good understanding of Dynamics 365 & FO models is highly desirable
      - Good communication skills are desirable -

Immediately available."

£500pd, outside IR35.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Don't all apply at once...

=====
        Dear Ladymuck,
        I am currently working with a healthcare start up business who are looking for 2 Process Analyst for a new programme for work. This will be a 3-month contract paying £150 a day outside of IR35.
        This position will support Care Operations team and drive operational excellence and project management across the entire Care Operations network. A successful candidate will have experience managing large and complex projects and extreme bias for action needed in a startup environment.
        Responsibilities Include:
        • Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for Care Operations team
        • Collect and document the existing business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
        • Collect and document the existing business catalogue for project and process improvement/automation efforts
        • Facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
        • Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
        • Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
        • Identify issues and risks
        • Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of care operations management
        • Participate in the problem resolution
        • Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review
        If you are interested in this role please feel free to send me your updated CV and I will be happy to discuss the role in more depth.

Patrick Waites <[email protected]>

Comment

I was going to say its bad form to include someone's full email address in a post, but he deserves it after the downright insult of emailing you with that rate

Comment

Tis tempting to reply: "you're taking the pi$$, Pat."

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
              I was going to say its bad form to include someone's full email address in a post, but he deserves it after the downright insult of emailing you with that rate
              Well I left it in just in case someone did actually want to apply for it, maybe their JSA could do with topping up or some such.

£150 was my very first day rate back in 2005.

Comment

If Anyone is interested

Python Data Engineer (Fintech)
                Python, AWS, Airflow, Redshift
                £550 - £600 per day (Outside IR35)
                12 month contract / Remote UK based

Comment

Hope you are well.

I am currently looking for an AWS Data Engineer to join a consultancy client for a 6 Month Contract.

We are looking for someone with experience in Redshift, Aurora, Athena, Quicksight and Lambda.

If you are interested to learn more, please email me with and up to date CV. My contact details are below.

Kind regards,
                  Stefano

Stefano Paganuzzi
                  s.paganuzzi{@}lawrenceharvey.com
                  0203 929 5940

Comment

Working with one of the UK's leaders in the Social house sector, who are the flagship company on a 140 company initiative to improve Building Information Management in the wake of the Grenfell Tower incident.

Looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst to join at the beginning of the programme to build out the process designs and models for a suite of new software / ERP systems.

Role is mainly remote with occasional travel to client offices in London.

I was initially interested until I enquired further and discovered it was a two year FTC paying £50-60k. I ain't leaving my outside IR35 gig for that

Happy to pass on contact details.

Comment

Vodafone are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis (Till March 2022) -

The max day rate for this is £467 per day (umbrella) and the role is in scope of IR35.

If you would be interested in applying, please can you send me answers to the below questions:
                      • What is your notice period?
                      • What is the reason for why you left your last company/thinking of leaving current company?
                      • What are your rights to work in the UK?
                      • Do you have any holidays booked between now and next 7 months?
                      • Do you require any reasonable adjustments for this role?

If you do not receive a call from me once you reply, it means that your application will be put on a waiting list as I have a have reached the max submission number of CVs I can send.

Apologies if this role is not quite right for you – if you can update me with what you are looking for, I can update on my end!

Thanks!

Suhaila Issa
                      Associate Sourcing Partner

HAYS Talent Solutions
                      Intelligent Resourcing

2nd Floor
                      Colton Square
                      Leicester
                      LE1 1QH

Tel: 0116 261 5000
                      E: [email protected]

Comment