• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contract Opportunities"

Collapse

• quackhandle
    replied
    Azure Data Engineer, consulting role, outside IR35 (natch) 3 months, 99% remote.

A previous client of mine, really great team to work for, I was with them for nearly two years.

Send me a a DM for more deets as the yoot like to say.

qh

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

Mason Frank is the Frank Group's Salesforce section.

Wouldn't be my choice of agency but the vast majority of those jobs will exist.

Fair one. Certainly a massive recruitment drive going on.

qh

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Anyone use or work with Salesforce? Noticed on Linkedin today an agent - Mason Frank International - have posted at least 100 contract/FT roles all to do with SalesForce.

Seems to be a mix of inside and outside gigs.

The cynic in me says none of them exist and it is just a massive CV harvest.

qh
    Mason Frank is the Frank Group's Salesforce section.

Wouldn't be my choice of agency but the vast majority of those jobs will exist.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Anyone use or work with Salesforce? Noticed on Linkedin today an agent - Mason Frank International - have posted at least 100 contract/FT roles all to do with SalesForce.

Seems to be a mix of inside and outside gigs.

The cynic in me says none of them exist and it is just a massive CV harvest.

qh

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Bunch of InfoSec gigs I'd normally apply for but I'm snowed with work as it is atm.

Technical Security Consultant - 6 months - Up to £650p/d - Outside IR35 - London/Remote
    Information Security Risk Analyst - 6 months - Up to £550p/d - Inside IR35 - Gaydon/Remote
    Cloud Security Architect - AWS Focused - 12 months - Up to £750p/d - Outside IR35 - London/Remote
    Cloud Security Engineer - AWS Focused - 12 months - Up to £600p/d - Outside IR35 - London/Remote
    DevSecOps Engineer - AWS Focused - 12 months - Up to £650p/d - Outside IR35 - London/Remote

PM if interested and I'll send contact details.

All described as urgent and wanting to interview this week (natch). Agent is one of the better ones I've dealt with.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    The gig I'm on is looking for DevOps engineers. Must be skilled in Ansible and Azure.

It'll be WFH, outside IR35. No idea what the rate will be, that's your job to negotiate

PM with your contact deets and I'll pass them on.
    They're still looking. I didn't realise the market for this skillset was so hot

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Anyone know Laravel?

https://app.beapplied.com/apply/ujq7qacrqm

(No, me neither).

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    PM me if you are interested!

Contract AWS Platform Engineers required to start as soon as possible for a 3 month contract:

Skills / tech required:
    2-3 years AWS experience
    Configuring experience in KMS
    Experience in Analytics (nice to have)

- Fully remote
    - Outside of scope
    - Competitive daily rate

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    The gig I'm on is looking for DevOps engineers. Must be skilled in Ansible and Azure.

It'll be WFH, outside IR35. No idea what the rate will be, that's your job to negotiate

Roles still open.

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    PM me if any one interested.

Please see below for details (all outside IR35 and remote)

React Engineer - £550 p/d - Film and Media
    React Engineer - £600 p/d - Start-up (multiple roles)
    React native Engineer - £600 p/d - Start-up
    Full Stack Engineer - £550 p/d - Public Sector
    Java/Kotlin Engineer - £550 p/d - Public Sector

These are all very urgent with start dates in the next 2 weeks needed and 1 stage interview processes throughout.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Now this is an encouraging gig

https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/service-...alist/43826022

Worthing (where I lived for far too long) is generally crap for pay but this is a good rate and it's outside IR35

Southern Water, I'm assuming.
    If I wasn't in contract I'd be all over this. I have a friend at SW though and he mentioned they are looking at moving back in to the office so he's got a decision to make to work away or move on. Anyone not in the area needs to check location details and don't assume fully remote.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Now this is an encouraging gig

https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/service-...alist/43826022

Worthing (where I lived for far too long) is generally crap for pay but this is a good rate and it's outside IR35

Southern Water, I'm assuming.

Leave a comment:

• lorakeen
    replied
    Friend of mine needs desperately 2 React devs in Manchester for a Lit to React Migration
    PM deets and I will pass on

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Received this morning:

I am currently looking for a Product Owner with experience with O365 products to join a client for a 3 Month Initial Contract.

This role will be remote paying between £450-£500 per day Outside IR35. The ideal candidate should have experience working with SAFe.

If you are available and want to learn more, please reply with an up to date CV.

Stefano Paganuzzi

S.Paganuzzi@lawrenceharvey.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X