• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NTT Data

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTT Data

Hello.

Does anyone have any feedback on this company/agency...good, bad or ugly? The usual such as contract friendly, payments etc.

I may have an opportunity through them and have never used them before (they seem a large-ish company) and can find little information on this site for them as an agency.

Thanks

They aren't an agency, they are part of NTT, one of the biggest companies in Japan.
    Part of NTT Data is a consultancy division. Without knowing the role you were applying for, I suspect you would be working for them but delivering work to end clients.

If they are anything like their parent company, you should have no problem with payments.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've not worked directly for them, but I have done projects with and on behalf of them. As above, they aren't an "agency".

They're freaking huge - I wouldn't have any concerns regarding payment etc. Can't speak to conditions on the ground, though as I was sheltered from that side.

Comment

Thanks WTFH and VWDan

Comment

NTT were/are part of Dell aren't they?

Current ClientCo uses them for offshore support. Freakin' awful consultants they have offshore. But then I guess that's not a surprise to anyone here

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            NTT were/are part of Dell aren't they?

Current ClientCo uses them for offshore support. Freakin' awful consultants they have offshore. But then I guess that's not a surprise to anyone here
            NTT Data bought out Dell Services last year.

NTT were never part of Dell. NTT are way too big.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It all depends who the endclient is. If it's Virgin Media NO NO NO

Comment

NTT - Nippon Telegraph and Telephone

Largest Japanese Telecoms company - equivalent of BT in that they grew out of state-owned communications company.

NTT Data is one of many subsidiaries see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTT_DATA
                Last edited by grabri; 11 September 2017, 23:01.

Comment

Most of software/consultancy/outsourcing side of NTT Data comes from Keane. Keane is a subsidiary of NTT Data after acquisition in 2011. Keane itself was the outcome of merger with Caritor in 2007. Caritor acquired Keane but decided to rename new entity as Keane. From software consulting side they are just another outsourcer like Accenture/Wipro/Infosys/TCS.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
                    Most of software/consultancy/outsourcing side of NTT Data comes from Keane. Keane is a subsidiary of NTT Data after acquisition in 2011. Keane itself was the outcome of merger with Caritor in 2007. Caritor acquired Keane but decided to rename new entity as Keane. From software consulting side they are just another outsourcer like Accenture/Wipro/Infosys/TCS.
                    Simples

Comment

Working...
                    X