• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian recruitment consultancies operating in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems its now even harder - as many consultancies work like this UK Consultancy->Indian Agency->Client. So you may be tricked and find out at the time of the interview that actually there is still Indian crappy agency that will use your profile to trick the client...

Comment

Originally posted by shabak View Post
      It seems its now even harder - as many consultancies work like this UK Consultancy->Indian Agency->Client. So you may be tricked and find out at the time of the interview that actually there is still Indian crappy agency that will use your profile to trick the client...
      Don’t be ridiculous.

Why would a client engage an Indian agency, to pay consultancy rates?

And why would a consultancy let an agency dip into their profit margin?
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        Don’t be ridiculous.

Why would a client engage an Indian agency, to pay consultancy rates?

And why would a consultancy let an agency dip into their profit margin?
        LOL - I had it 2x. There is one agency->HCL/TCS or other Indian and then the Client. No idea why but it is what it is man. The rates are usually lower and sometimes agents are not telling straight away who is in the middle.

Comment

LOL - I had it 2x. There is one agency->HCL/TCS or other Indian and then the Client. No idea why but it is what it is man. The rates are usually lower and sometimes agents are not telling straight away who is in the middle.
          Agency - consultancy - client is not what you wrote though.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Agency - consultancy - client is not what you wrote though.
            Allright I see what u mean - my mistake. But to be honest I had once in my career agency-agency-client but there was no issues just rate was lower at the end. Nevertheless not saying that there is a consultancy in between is also wrong? Finding out that the interview with the client is actually interview with the consultancy is not nice anyway.

Comment

Allright I see what u mean - my mistake. But to be honest I had once in my career agency-agency-client but there was no issues just rate was lower at the end. Nevertheless not saying that there is a consultancy in between is also wrong? Finding out that the interview with the client is actually interview with the consultancy is not nice anyway.
              Why?
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Why?
                Maybe because if I would hear that its some Indian consultancy I would not be wasting my time and apply/getting ready for the interview? Very few people got jobs from them and recruitment / interview process is so chaotic that you can see they are not serious about the offer?

Comment

I received a call a few weeks back from an Indian recruitment firm for a position with an Indian msp. Been there a week back and I have to say I'm enjoying it so far!

Comment

Maybe because if I would hear that its some Indian consultancy I would not be wasting my time and apply/getting ready for the interview? Very few people got jobs from them and recruitment / interview process is so chaotic that you can see they are not serious about the offer?
                    I wasn't asking why you'd ignore them.

I was asking why it's wrong to not say there's a consultancy. And if you're working for the consultancy of course they're going to interview you. This is standard.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Marblerim View Post
                      I received a call a few weeks back from an Indian recruitment firm for a position with an Indian msp. Been there a week back and I have to say I'm enjoying it so far!
                      Wait until you need to get paid

Comment

Working...
                      X