• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian recruitment consultancies operating in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lenvdb View Post
    LOL I am surprised to see these companies from India NOT on your list:
    • WIPRO
    • HCL
    • Tech Mahindra
    • Infosys
    • CAPGemini

All companies looking to place contractors across UK, Ireland and often wider EU
    They are not in the list because they are not Indian recruitment agencies , just Indian companies where those agencies place cheap contractors in. Except for Cap gemini which is, I believe, a French company (with no doubt an Indian department)

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      They are not in the list because they are not Indian recruitment agencies , just Indian companies where those agencies place cheap contractors in. Except for Cap gemini which is, I believe, a French company (with no doubt an Indian department)
      I've noticed a rise in calls from Indian recruitment agencies representing yer Wipros etc. I just add a contact for each phone number, file under Ignore.

Comment

Greetings, I also am kind of curious - as they are not using this trick to be represented by UK agency that recruits for them. Wipro in this case is utterly weird, - I once had like 8 interviews (for Germany) and at 8th one they said that actually they need architect not system engineer.... Also what is very interesting they have this job in Zurich for a bank that is being advertised over and over again for like 3 last years, they call, you answer, they send some details and nothing happens, then again someone else from their agency calls - you answer and the cycle repeats....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose View Post
          Assuming HMRC read this website i think it would be useful to add known turnover from companies house for each of these companies.

personally, i think as many of them appear to be run a little TOO similarly i would expect that some of them are owned by the same people.

It’s too early for conspiracy theories but would it be surprising if some of them were also connected in some way to big indian outsourcers?
          Huh. What would the revenue show?

Having the same operating model doesn't mean the revenue will be the same...

Comment

I got a call today from Adroitpeople (Heathrow) representing InfoSys working for Deutsche Bank.

It sounded all good to be.

The contract rate I want.
            The contract skillset I put in my CV
            The contract length is a reasonable 6 months

The Job Description is skimpy at best ... so I asked the recruiter to send me ASAP the full job description PDF or Word document , because Deutsche Bank / UBS / Bank of America are usually very good with 3 to 4 pages of A4 of exactly what they want.

* department, division of the bank
            * about the bank
            * project and delivery type
            * job position
            * skillset they are searching
            * diversity and culture

I await the full JD ...

Have they actually changed their (shadow-learn-extract-bin-the-expert) business practices in the last year for Indian recruitment and consultancies? Anyone dealted with Adoitpeople or InfoSys recently?

Comment

Why not drop Resource Solutions at DB a note about the role and see if you can bypass all that jazz? Do you have a contact there from what sounds like previous work there?

DB are apparently waiting on the/a budget before they'll issue IR35 determinations btw.

Comment

Indian recruitment consultancies operating in the UK

Originally posted by rocktronAMP View Post
                I got a call today from Adroitpeople (Heathrow) representing InfoSys working for Deutsche Bank.

It sounded all good to be.

The contract rate I want.
                The contract skillset I put in my CV
                The contract length is a reasonable 6 months

The Job Description is skimpy at best ... so I asked the recruiter to send me ASAP the full job description PDF or Word document , because Deutsche Bank / UBS / Bank of America are usually very good with 3 to 4 pages of A4 of exactly what they want.

* department, division of the bank
                * about the bank
                * project and delivery type
                * job position
                * skillset they are searching
                * diversity and culture

I await the full JD ...

Have they actually changed their (shadow-learn-extract-bin-the-expert) business practices in the last year for Indian recruitment and consultancies? Anyone dealted with Adoitpeople or InfoSys recently?
                Yanking you’re chain, you are just filler fodders for evidence they could not find skills locally, the infosys resource is packing his suitcase

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                  Yanking you’re chain, you are just filler fodders for evidence they could not find skills locally, the infosys resource is packing his suitcase

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                  So you also think it is shadow contracting as I thought.

The last investment bank I contracted for was well over a decade ago. LOL

Money is money though ego I will get in contact with Resource Solutions and throw the line out with them instead.

Comment

Just to return the love from a recent experience with one such company (who are, purportedly, experts in GDPR) I issued a GDPR request via their Web form. Nothing. Trawled up the e-mail address of their DPO. Message bounced. Called their main office. What's GDPR? Explain. Who do you want to speak to? I was hoping you could help with that since you are experts. Eventually, I get another address. Nothing. In an alternative universe... Next e-mail on its way to ICO. A recent deal with a seller of a fleet with no ships comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      Update:

First Tek Inc.
                      Test Yantra Software solutions
                      Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
                      Staffing Prime
                      Smartedge Solutions Ltd
                      TESTQ Technologies Ltd
                      Dabster Systems UK Limited
                      TGC World
                      NP Tech Solutions Limited
                      Data Inc UK
                      Aguila consulting
                      avance services
                      DNS recruitment
                      LG recruit
                      m-power plus
                      damcosoft
                      black apple solutions
                      IxCeed
                      Cubestech
                      SilverLink
                      SidTech
                      Nityo also known as Nityo Infotech
                      A newer Indian Shell, this one is owned out of New Jersey and Bangalore: HyreU-UK Limited.

Cash in bank: £92k. That cash pile would not even cover NLUK's monthly invoice.

What's the end-game here? The big Indian outsourcers continuing to use these shell companies to keep the Tier 2 Visas flowing until someone at the Home Office reads this thread and does an investigation ?

Comment

Working...
                      X