• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

State of the Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrandNewOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Zzap View Post

What is your market just out of interest?
    Just had a contract fall through and the market seems to have gone very quiet indeed.
    Data engineer

Leave a comment:

• Zzap
    replied
    Originally posted by BrandNewOne View Post
    My market is buoyant as hell. The best I've seen it ever. Very pleased
    What is your market just out of interest?
    Just had a contract fall through and the market seems to have gone very quiet indeed.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Any senior project managers (payments or cards exp preferred but not essential) £100K+ packages + shares + WFH 95% - drop me a DM if interested in a permie role (they prefer older people funnily enough)

Leave a comment:

• BrandNewOne
    replied
    My market is buoyant as hell. The best I've seen it ever. Very pleased

Leave a comment:

• Bluenose
    replied
    Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post
    Up for renewal in a couple of weeks so had a look on Jobserve and it seems quite healthy. No idea if they will come to anything but better than Jobserve not having anything.
    It's not on its arse anymore that's for sure.

Listings popped beyond 50k the other week, up from the bottom at around 2.8k during the worst of it.

Leave a comment:

• SussexSeagull
    replied
    Up for renewal in a couple of weeks so had a look on Jobserve and it seems quite healthy. No idea if they will come to anything but better than Jobserve not having anything.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    I'm currenty finding the matches are fairly good for the agents that call.
    Rates either around asking, or low but agent is willing to go back to client to ask for more money, more information or both.
    Its like some kind of agency 'service'.

The only thing that hasn't changed are the Indian agencies with rates £200-300 below market, asking if I can negotiate.
    Happy to.

risk of none payment means my rates start £400 higher and I’m happy to meet half way.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    I'm currenty finding the matches are fairly good for the agents that call.
    Rates either around asking, or low but agent is willing to go back to client to ask for more money, more information or both.
    Its like some kind of agency 'service'.

The only thing that hasn't changed are the Indian agencies with rates £200-300 below market, asking if I can negotiate.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Lots of LI requests this morning about gigs (both permy and outside), I thought: This is odd for a Monday.

qh

Leave a comment:

• founder
    replied
    lol xbox so true

Leave a comment:

Working...
X