• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contract - personal bank statements for gaps in employment required ?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Is that a serious question? :
    Well I don't know. Last time I was in prison I was invoiced for my stay under "Jonathan Aitken enterprises Ltd" and told I could deduct the lot against tax. Who would ever know

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
      Well I don't know. Last time I was in prison I was invoiced for my stay under "Jonathan Aitken enterprises Ltd" and told I could deduct the lot against tax. Who would ever know
      And all those trips tesco and filling your car up with petrol.. You can do that from prison or from a terrorist training camp etc?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

And all those trips tesco and filling your car up with petrol.. You can do that from prison or from a terrorist training camp etc?
        But your wife or partner still could

Comment

Originally posted by fidot View Post
          But your wife or partner still could
          Indeed. But I'm not going to argue the details because I don't know. That is the guidance and a general idea is to make sure you are at large in society amongst other things.

Comment

Indeed. But I'm not going to argue the details because I don't know. That is the guidance and a general idea is to make sure you are at large in society amongst other things.
            But the point you're making is that if your bank statement shows only direct debit/standing order payments, and no manual payments, the client will think that you were in jail and refuse you the contract as a consequence?

Comment

But the point you're making is that if your bank statement shows only direct debit/standing order payments, and no manual payments, the client will think that you were in jail and refuse you the contract as a consequence?
              Read my response above. Dunno why you think people that do this are really that stupid.

Comment

They could or a more sensible person would realise that people often have more than one bank account, and showing details of that other account could cause DPA issues.....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  How I can proof income if I'm not working.
                  I have to read again all the treads regarding this, to see if i can understand this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                    I have to read again all the treads regarding this, to see if i can understand this crap.
                    You are complaining about understanding crap? With that level of English?

Comment

You are complaining about understanding crap? With that level of English?
                      Oh tulip.

Comment

Working...
                      X