• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contract - personal bank statements for gaps in employment required ?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
    I always flat out refuse to submit any bank account statements, whether personal or business. It's none of their F****** business. It's never been an issue. Gaps are usually substantiated by way of emails confirming contract applications/interviews, etc. Even then who wants to expose their inner core to these losers (the banks)? It should be us performing the checks on that bunch of criminals.
    It is if guidance on good process says it is and you want the gig.... But right on man. Stick it to 'em..
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Why the criminal record is not enough to prove that a person is not a criminal?

I'm sorry my ignorance, what is a bank account statement?

Comment

they want to see bank statements for when you are not working for proof of income, IE you are, or are not bringing money in, and if so how you are doing it. i`m not saying its right it annoyed the hell out of me. Its like an invasion of your privacy, you either play ball....or move along the bus

Comment

Originally posted by Yonmons View Post
          they want to see bank statements for when you are not working for proof of income, IE you are, or are not bringing money in, and if so how you are doing it. i`m not saying its right it annoyed the hell out of me. Its like an invasion of your privacy, you either play ball....or move along the bus
          How I can proof income if I'm not working.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
            Why the criminal record is not enough to prove that a person is not a criminal?

I'm sorry my ignorance, what is a bank account statement?
            Really??? Have you heard of Google.... Oh no sorry.. You were just trolling weren't you.

Comment

Originally posted by Yonmons View Post
              I don't think that is correct at all. Invasion of privacy my arse. It's a request. You can comply or you can decline.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Really??? Have you heard of Google.... Oh no sorry.. You were just trolling weren't you.
                LOL

You are so predictable.

I was wondering if has some different meaning in this context.

Comment

I was at the Beeb and i had to provide bank statements for the exact same reason. A few month previous i had bought some footie tickets for a mate and he transferred the money back as you do....unfortunately he hilariously thought titling the transfer tranny sex fund would be a good idea!

No one ever mentioned it from the agency but i was a bit nervous and i ended up there for over two years

Comment

Originally posted by Mincepie View Post
                    I was at the Beeb and i had to provide bank statements for the exact same reason. A few month previous i had bought some footie tickets for a mate and he transferred the money back as you do....unfortunately he hilariously thought titling the transfer tranny sex fund would be a good idea!

No one ever mentioned it from the agency but i was a bit nervous and i ended up there for over two years
                    You ticked the LBGT box...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

They love all that there!

Comment

Working...
                      X