• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RBS Bans Contractors From Using Car Park

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    They had some strange ideas indeed. Permies got treated worse. They basically were owned by the company as far as they were concerned.

Most of the permies were help desk/call centre type but I've never seen a place with so many people marched out of the building at short notice/ please cancel account/block email. Seemed to be if you worked there in the call centre and did anything wrong they got rid of.
    Yep. Welcome to call centre life. Nothing new there. They are paid peanuts and hardly the cream of the working crop. It happens.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      nor do I need someone to hold my hand across the road.
      Anyone else picturing the best way that this could turn out?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Anyone else picturing the best way that this could turn out?
        He would just cross at a suitably sign posted place?

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X