• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone met a racist remainer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post

Oh yeah? Where?
    The Fail and the Express, those wonderful reporters of truth and integrity
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

The Fail and the Express, those wonderful reporters of truth and integrity
      Are you saying the documents and their proof has been fabricated? Oh the Sussexs won't be poor any more once they take the Wail to court.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Interesting ...... can you quote where I have used someone's skin colour to decide if they are telling the truth?

I'm not aware that I have ever done that, either on a forum or real life, but I should most definitely be called up on it if I have.

Oh, and if you're going to suggest I'm racist against you then I'm afraid that can't be the case as you can't be racist against your own skin/race. In that case, you can refer to me as a t0sser, winker or other such term, but not racist
        Well I am not sure why you are still supporting the Sussexs in their lies that have been proven incorrect with "you don't understand racism"

Throughout the interview they claimed or inferred that many of the decisions were because of racism, as these accusations have slowly been proven incorrect with copies of the legislation, documentary evidence etc published in many publications you have continue to defend them because of your belief (not apparently based in fact) that it is because Meghan is not white. I don't care about the colour of their skins they are just liars.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/h...ough-gcwzdxs6l

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s claims that their son Archie was denied security protection because he was not a prince are “utter nonsense”, police and Home Office sources said yesterday.

The Metropolitan Police, which protects the royal family around the globe, stopped providing security when the couple stepped down as working members while in Canada last spring.
        https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...-archie-title/

Stripping Harry and Meghan of security had nothing to do with Archie title decision

UK police protection for the Sussexes was withdrawn by government body after they had stepped down from day-to-day royal duties

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Well I am not sure why you are still supporting the Sussexs in their lies that have been proven incorrect with "you don't understand racism"

Throughout the interview they claimed or inferred that many of the decisions were because of racism, as these accusations have slowly been proven incorrect with copies of the legislation, documentary evidence etc published in many publications you have continue to defend them because of your belief (not apparently based in fact) that it is because Meghan is not white. I don't care about the colour of their skins they are just liars.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/h...ough-gcwzdxs6l

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...-archie-title/
          So you have no evidence then that I make discriminatory decisions about someone based on their skin colour? Thought not.

Feel free to keep calling me a racist, if it makes you feel good, but you've just confirmed to everyone on here that you're wrong.

HTH

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                If someone ever says "I'm not racist but..." then they probably are.
                racist!

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X