• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK breaks international law by extending NI grace period unilaterally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    EU customs are refusing food?
    Why can't food be bought via Ireland?

The friction in trade of food is due to idiotic Brexit choices that idiots like you made the reality - before it was called "Project Fear".

Comment

Agree so we had a choice a Border between the Island of Ireland and the EU or a border between the Island of Ireland and the UK. We chose the later and EU customs are refusing food?
      Once you're out of a club, you cease to be family. If NI (or UK) really starves, I'm sure the EU will send food parcels, and possibly troups from the EU army to restore order... Treaties and the rule of law are their for a reason.

But you know this.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Why can't food be bought via Ireland?

The friction in trade of food is due to idiotic Brexit choices that idiots like you made the reality - before it was called "Project Fear".
        Nice to see the draft-dodging squirrel worrier staying classy.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Once you're out of a club, you cease to be family. If NI (or UK) really starves, I'm sure the EU will send food parcels, and possibly troups from the EU army to restore order... Treaties and the rule of law are their for a reason.

But you know this.
          Blimey on the hard stuff already?

Oh I think the EU is acting exactly like a spoiled sibling, we are still family!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Nice to see the draft-dodging squirrel worrier staying classy.
            I've changed the word to make it a bit softer on snowflakes like yourself

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I've changed the word to make it a bit softer on snowflakes like yourself
              you couldn't change a lightbulb.

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
                you couldn't change a lightbulb.
                FOBR14

Comment

Blimey on the hard stuff already?

Oh I think the EU is acting exactly like a spoiled sibling, we are still family!
                  Satire and typos. I've posted in this forum already the idea the EU sends in troups to restore order. Don't wet your knickers over it.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Satire and typos. I've posted in this forum already the idea the EU sends in troups to restore order. Don't wet your knickers over it.
                    Oh great as above they can try to beat the Irish into submission. Maybe have 2-3 referendums until they get the right answer?

Oh when did the EU get an Army? We were always told it was the EU NAAFI!
                    Last edited by vetran; 6 March 2021, 21:18.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                      Breaking international law is actually quite common: https://reaction.life/the-new-brexit-storm/

Doesn't seem wise in light of ongoing financial services negotiations though.
                      Indeed and when countries break the law they can be held to account, such as US tariffs being applied to EU goods.

Nothing unusual about breaking the law and nothing unusual about the press whining when they have to face the consequences.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X