• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hero Boris due to solve 5 year old unsolvable problem over dinner for 2 tonight!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
    Wonder who's going to offer to pick up the bill
    Ursula will insist that it is a non-negotiable part of the withdrawal agreement that Boris covers it.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

As a moderator, I don't usually have access to PM's but this is an exception...

Originally posted by Ursula von der Leyen
      Hey Boris, bring lube. You're going to need it
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        As a moderator, I don't usually have access to PM's but this is an exception...
        No withdrawal possible if he gets stuck

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          No withdrawal possible if he gets stuck

We'll not be able to hear him after the meeting as I suspect the b-plug will be firmly in place
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            We are so f****d
            Somebody will be tonight
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

A few bottles of wine and a deal will be done, you'll see. The prime minister will be dipping his quill in the inkpot.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                A few bottles of wine and a deal will be done, you'll see. The prime minister will be dipping his quill in the inkpot.
                With a slightly knock-kneed walk...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

It looks like the dinner will be just that, dinner.

The result of 4 years of negotiations will be dinner with Ursula.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    It looks like the dinner will be just that, dinner.

The result of 4 years of negotiations will be dinner with Ursula.
                    I just had to wipe the spit off my screen..

Followed by further negotiations with Barnier, then veto by France. ISn't it 5 years of negotiations?

Comment

He has done it!!!

Trade talks between Boris Johnson and EU chief end without agreement.

Brexit: '''Large gaps''' remain after crucial trade talks in Brussels - BBC News

Back to the wire eh Boris?

*72 hours more of negotiating.
                      Last edited by clearedforlanding; 9 December 2020, 23:00.

Comment

Working...
                      X