• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hero Boris due to solve 5 year old unsolvable problem over dinner for 2 tonight!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

He makes Trump look statesman like.
    I'm not too sure I would go that far, maybe Corbyn ....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      He really does look like a total and complete cockwomble...

For some reason he makes me think of Benny Hill in that picture. Only Benny was brilliant
      Last edited by Eirikur; 11 December 2020, 11:10.

Comment

BoJO always wanted hard brexit and he got it now

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          BoJo has mentioned more than six times in 24 hours an Australian style deal which in fact is a no-deal.
          It's a welcome change to NHS Test and Trace

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            For some reason he makes me think of Benny Hill in that picture. Only Benny was brilliant
            He is acting like Johnny English rather than BlackAdder

Comment

Hooray Boris

Another postponement of a deadline.

Comment

This tulip will never end

Comment

A no deal Brexit is actually a good outcome. The result would be tariffs on imports and exports. This actually means businesses would rely less on cheap imports and try to source more locally to avoid the hassle of costly import. The current trade imbalance would slowly sort itself out and we will see a new form of trading with where strawberries aren't imported from Netherlands but grown in local farms.

The only thing is, we IT contractors will lose out due to the entry of cheaper resources from Delhi instead of from Poland.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Yeah, sourcing lithium locally from shaunbhoy’s own mines, dug with love by his kids

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
                      It's a welcome change to NHS Test and Trace
                      That was a complete failure that cost billions too. These Tories sure are something special
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X