• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Libertarian academic supports rule by decree to deliver Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Dont mind Jamie. He's just another angry gammonflake projecting his gammonflakery.
    Weak, like your grasp of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Weak, like your grasp of reality.
      I'll include a trigger warning next time for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I'll include a trigger warning next time for you.
        So clever and yet so mean!

Comment

On the contrary, the remoaners are the angry, red-faced, cry babies. Happy to unburden you of this small stupidity.
          Nope. Completely incorrect. I'm a remainer and I'm as happy as Larry I'm loving the squirming of Bojo and his idiot pals. Also love to watch the angry gammons when interviewed daily on tv. Hilarious.

Brexit just keeps on giving

I do, however, hope Bojo gets his own way and stays in power to deliver it. I'm all for a hard brexit. It's what the gammon leavers deserve
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Radio4 this morning. Interview with his biographer. Boris is a remainer according to her.

Would certainly explain his reaction the day after the referendum result....
            He wouldn't be the first politician crusading for something that they don't even believe in.

If does die in a ditch, at least he has the comfort of knowing that there's a special place in hell waiting for him.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Nope. Completely incorrect. I'm a remainer and I'm as happy as Larry I'm loving the squirming of Bojo and his idiot pals. Also love to watch the angry gammons when interviewed daily on tv. Hilarious.

Brexit just keeps on giving

I do, however, hope Bojo gets his own way and stays in power to deliver it. I'm all for a hard brexit. It's what the gammon leavers deserve
              Fair enough. I think you're in a minority.

Comment

Fair enough. I think you're in a minority.
                Yes, 48:52, but the majority still haven’t come up with a single workable solution to the Irish Border.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Yes, 48:52, but the majority still haven’t come up with a single workable solution to the Irish Border.
                  Apart from Ireland leaving the EU.

Comment

The best solution for the Irish border is for NI to stay fully aligned with Ireland on the minimum necessary for the absence of physical checks (SPS etc.) and for those checks to instead happen on E-W trade in the Irish sea. I've said this countless times, but you perhaps have the memory of a gnat. It isn't immediately workable for temporary reasons (literally, nothing is). First, until the institutions are back up in NI, there's no opportunity for consent. Second, the Tories have a C&S agreement with the DUP. In the long run, it poses no real threat to the Union. There's literally no workable solution otherwise. Staying in the EU isn't a solution for all but the most cretinous among us, i.e., you. The NI backstop isn't a solution (voted against three times). What's your fantastical solution other than "not leaving"?

Comment

There is a simple solution. The UK leaves the EU. End of.

Comment

Working...
                      X