• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MP Attempts to subvert the will of parliamnet, colludes with foreign power.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is that true?
    No, it's not true.

As per 2015 GE,

61% Cons voted Leave to 39% Remain
    35% Labour voted Leave to 65% Remain

More lies spouted by brexiters. They don't like facts and truth do they?

How Britain Voted | YouGov
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      No, it's not true.

As per 2015 GE,

Maybe they are confused about the difference between Labour voters and voters in Labour constituencies. An easy enough mistake to make for a cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
        Brexit voters and supporters are far right wing haters
        I hope we all hate the far right.....

Comment

Brexit voters and supporters are far right wing haters
          Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
          I hope we all hate the far right.....

Very good. Oh, the importance of punctuation.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Brexit voters and supporters are far right wing haters, cheats and bigots. They are killing this country with their Sick twisted rose tinted views.

There there buttercup. Go and change your pants...............they look a bit damp.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              No, it's not true.

As per 2015 GE,

And yet if you look at a different source of information you get a slightly different answer

Did a majority of Conservative and Labour constituencies vote to leave in the EU referendum? - Full Fact

just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Maybe they are confused about the difference between Labour voters and voters in Labour constituencies. An easy enough mistake to make for a cretin.
                Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                And yet if you look at a different source of information you get a slightly different answer

Did a majority of Conservative and Labour constituencies vote to leave in the EU referendum? - Full Fact

just saying
                FFS

Comment

just saying

What you're saying is that if you change the question, you get a different answer.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    What you're saying is that if you change the question, you get a different answer.
                    No that is not how I read the report. What I am saying is that if you read a different report you you have that there are a greater number of labour leave supporters than there are remain supporters.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

No that is not how I read the report. What I am saying is that if you read a different report you you have that there are a greater number of labour leave supporters than there are remain supporters.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
                      We know that is what you are saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X