• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here prepping?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here prepping?

‘I don’t trust the government to look after me or my dog’: meet the Brexit stockpilers | Politics | The Guardian

I'm stocking Asda Smart Price dog food to keep the old man going while he's servicing European lorry drivers for hard currency.

Comment

We have deer and pheasant on our and ducks on our lake ..... I guess we can just about survive on game pie until everything settles down
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I've just got my consumer credit licence so will be offering high interest, small cash loans to the local population, utilising questionable collection tactics.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          We have deer and pheasant on our and ducks on our lake ..... I guess we can just about survive on game pie until everything settles down
          If that runs short, there will still be plentiful supplies of gammon and mince.

Comment

Assuming there's some kind of postal service, I'll be glad to send emergency supplies to anyone suffering from a lack of rösti, fondue, chocolate, cuckoo-clocks* or indeed any EU product. For a price.

*Yes. I do know they're not Swiss, but the Black Forest is within walking distance.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Poaching? Sounds like fun.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Poaching? Sounds like fun.
                How is it poaching? Do you ever think before you post?

I have a lake with ducks on. I'm pretty sure I can eat my own ducks. Pheasant are wild (well, probably released by someone local at some stage, but wild now) - on my land, so I can hunt them. Same for Moorhens on my lake. Loads of wood pigeons, very tasty too. Deer, I can also hunt but only in season although once Britain goes into chaos no one is going to care about hunting seasons when they're starving.

Try to understand what you're about to post before you press return.

Or are you suggesting you want to poach on my land? Go ahead, see how far you get

Comment

Or are you suggesting you want to poach on my land? Go ahead, see how far you get
                  Oh yeah watch out Mordy. He has a black belt in Origami!

He once threatened a pimply teenage trespasser you know. And on the back of that he is now convinced that he would be awesome in a battle scenario.

You couldn't make it up!!

Too much time spent playing Call of Duty methinks.

He packs all the military punch of a sandbag.......but without the intellectual savvy.

Come on..........tell us another one oh mighty warrior!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Oh yeah watch out Mordy. He has a black belt in Origami!

He once threatened a pimply teenage trespasser you know. And on the back of that he is now convinced that he would be awesome in a battle scenario.

You couldn't make it up!!

Too much time spent playing Call of Duty methinks.

He packs all the military punch of a sandbag.......but without the intellectual savvy.

Come on..........tell us another one oh mighty warrior!!
                    So speaks the keyboard warrior Sargent Spud

Comment

Working...
                    X