• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Why are Brexiters such cretins?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Why are Brexiters such cretins?

    Reading the interminable new threads on here, I repeat my earlier contention - why are Brexiters such imbecilic morons?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

    #2
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Reading the interminable new threads on here, I repeat my earlier contention - why are Brexiters such imbecilic morons?
    30 years of brain-washing by the DM and Express
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Reading the interminable new threads on here, I repeat my earlier contention - why are Brexiters such imbecilic morons?
      All this thread now requires is the Whorty seal of stupidity to really mark it down as another petulant whiney rant.

      Tick Tock!

      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Reading the interminable new threads on here, I repeat my earlier contention - why are Brexiters such imbecilic morons?
        Because they can't reason and think for themselves, despite all the evidence to the contrary, they still believe the lies and hype surrounding Brexit. After all these months they still think we can get a better deal out that we can get in the EU.

        They just need to suck it up, accept the deal that May et al have secured, and let the country move on. But instead they seem to be constantly angry and unhappy. Cretins is too kind a description for them.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          All this thread now requires is the Whorty seal of stupidity to really mark it down as another petulant whiney rant.

          Tick Tock!

          Rant? I never rant; only angry brexiters rant. I prefer to point out your inadequacies and to laugh at you.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

          Comment


            #6
            Kate Hoey's state of mind sums it up as she starts to believe in conspiracy theories.

            Kate Hoey starting to lose her marbles

            Extreme Brexitism and mental illness are closely related phenomena.

            I'm alright Jack

            Comment


              #7
              There is a theory that the Roman empire fell apart because of mass brain damage caused by lead in the wine.

              I'm alright Jack

              Comment


                #8
                “You just wonder what has been going on for two years, how they could possibly after two years of so-called hard negotiations that the Prime Minister speaks about could end up with something like this."

                Maybe she needs to ask her fellow Brexiters, aka Davies and Raab, as they led the negotiations right up until the end when May had to step in to ensure we had some kind of deal by the deadline.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Rant? I never rant;
                  QED

                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    “You just wonder what has been going on for two years, how they could possibly after two years of so-called hard negotiations that the Prime Minister speaks about could end up with something like this."

                    Maybe she needs to ask her fellow Brexiters, aka Davies and Raab, as they led the negotiations right up until the point when May overruled them and put forward her own half-baked fudge, at which point they resigned on principle
                    ftfy

                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X