• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiters - you lost, get over it.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexiters - you lost, get over it.

Your choices are now:

1. May's BRINO - everyone knows how crap that is
    2. Hard Brexit - everyone knows how crap that is
    3. No Brexit - that's crap for you.

And each one of those could be combined with a Corbyn government.

HTH, BIDI.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I'd take 2 any day of the week. If 2 is impossible, then 3.

May's BRINO is the bastard child of the EU, feck right off.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I'd take 2 any day of the week. If 2 is impossible, then 3.

May's BRINO is the bastard child of the EU, feck right off.
      sas is more than willing to take anything he is given. Thus mirroring his home life.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        sas is more than willing to take anything he is given. Thus mirroring his home life.

Ass's wife takes whatever she can get, she doesn't get any satisfaction from her little peanut!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Ass's wife takes whatever she can get, she doesn't get any satisfaction from her little peanut!
          Try not to be bitter boys. You lost, get over it.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            May's BRINO is the bastard child of the EU,
            And yet the predicted outcome from the moment the referendum result was known.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The BRINO rebellion is falling apart.

BRINO is a product of David Davis, Boris Johnson etc

Anyone who thinks they are seriously rebelling is in cuckoo land, this is all about street cred when Boris launches his leadership bid after BRINO is done and dusted.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Your choices are now:

1. May's BRINO - everyone knows how crap that is
                2. Hard Brexit - everyone knows how crap that is
                3. No Brexit - that's crap for you.

And each one of those could be combined with a Corbyn government.

HTH, BIDI.
                I think it's actually 2 or 3 now, May's won't get through the house and with Spain and others complaining it might not get through EU leaders vote.

I'm guessing we end up with 3 and a Labour government + further integrated into Europe than before, which will be the price the EU extracts for trying to leave then crawling back.

Comment

I think we need to move away from the emotionally loaded term BRINO and use the more patriotic one of:

"Red white and blue Brexit"

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    The BRINO rebellion is falling apart.

BRINO is a product of David Davis, Boris Johnson etc

Anyone who thinks they are seriously rebelling is in cuckoo land, this is all about street cred when Boris launches his leadership bid after BRINO is done and dusted.

The whole thing was about street cred and political positioning.
                    Did you see Bojo's and Gove's faces the day of their "win"? Looked like they had swallowed a nest of wasps
                    There was meant to be a narrow victory for Remain which would have positioned Gove, Bojo and Farage nicely as the professional dissenters, while Farage got his fat EU salary and pension.
                    But everyone underestimated the percentage of cretins in the population

That's why Farage has mentioned having a 2nd referendum and criticised the May deal - he simple wants to go back to his comfortable job of being a professional sniper and taking his EU money.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X