• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crap deal will fail parliament, new referendum coming: vote Real Brexit!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap deal will fail parliament, new referendum coming: vote Real Brexit!

I think a new referendum has just got much more likely.
    I doubt this deal will pass the parlimentary vote.
    The new referendum will be simple:

1. Real, aka, hard Brexit
    or
    2. Stay in the EU.

We all know that 1 is the correct option.
    Make it so.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

We all know that it's because May was never pro-Brexit at heart and wanted something so poor that it wouldn't get through.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      We all know that it's because May was never pro-Brexit at heart and wanted something so poor that it wouldn't get through.

Or your lot's IQ and intelligence were too low to analyse the reality: the UK is not that powerful anymore, we didn't have too many cards.
      David Davies was in charge of negotiation. He resigned before he was blamed for his abject failure of judgement, a failure all Brexiters share.
      But like I said, its time you voted for a hard Brexit.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

She wasn't doing the negations.
        They were initially done by David Davis (a campaigner for leaving the EU), who quit
        Then Dominic Raab (another supporter of leaving the EU) took over until he quit.

It's not May's fault that the Pro-Leave Brexit negotiating team from the UK were unable to negotiate a reasonable or even good deal.
        Remember, they said this would be the easiest deal ever.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Or your lot's IQ and intelligence were too low to analyse the reality: the UK is not that powerful anymore, we didn't have too many cards.
          But like I said, its time you voted for a hard Brexit.
          I never voted for Brexit. Clearly your memory is as poor as your intelligence.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I never voted for Brexit.
            As the Americans and British in Germany noticed in 1945, nobody had voted for the Nazis, apparently,
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

i voted remain.

but i cant for the life of me stand all the bitching from people who disagree with the outcome.
              i was up town a couple of weeks back when the protests where on.

on the way back to Waterloo there was a placard just ditched on the pavement.
              it read...

think of the children

well who ever made that placard didn't give two tulips about anyone (children or not) when they decided just to bin it on the floor.
              which just about sums up the two faced attitude of many of these protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                i voted remain.

but i cant for the life of me stand all the bitching from people who disagree with the outcome.
                i was up town a couple of weeks back when the protests where on.

on the way back to Waterloo there was a placard just ditched on the pavement.
                it read...

think of the children

well who ever made that placard didn't give two tulips about anyone (children or not) when they decided just to bin it on the floor.
                which just about sums up the two faced attitude of many of these protesters.
                Vote Leave in the new referendum! Think of the children.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Relax, the musketeers that haven't fled government out of their own self-interests are working to change the wording of the backstop agreement so the UK isn't held to it until the EU decide otherwise. i.e. in perpetuity.

The charge of the light-headed brigade is on. Hurrah for blighty and all that sails in her.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

If the only thing keeping the UK in the customs union is the Irish border, and the Good Friday agreement is what is preventing us having a hard border here, and the reason for keeping the Good Friday agreement is to stop the IRA from terrorising us, then we are letting the IRA in effect tell us that we cannot be a sovereign nation.

i.e. the IRA have defeated us.

There is only therefore one answer to this, and that is to break the Good Friday agreement, put up a hard border there, and let the Irish Republic, the EU, and the IRA, go swivel.

Comment

Working...
                    X