• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Brexiters so angry?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    I notice you're not denying that your posts are full of homi fluff..
    I'm not a homi but I don't have anything against them - live and let live, I say - except they block up Central London with their Gay Pride marches.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      And there we have it, the tinfoil hat brigade 🤣

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
      And no doubt you will continue to repeat that mantra until the sound of the tanks drowns it out?

You know that people in power will do their best to hold onto that power regardless of what it takes.

Comment

Times change

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        And no doubt you will continue to repeat that mantra until the sound of the tanks drowns it out?
        I dunno if this helps, Original, but if you see lots of German planes amassing, if they say Lufthansa on the side, that's different to 'Luftwaffe'. And they can't bomb half the places you're worried about because the Germans are now the owners of those factories.
        "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

You know that people in power will do their best to hold onto that power regardless of what it takes.
          Yep, just look at a hapless Prime Minister
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            No, one part of the democratic process cannot subvert another part. May, despite being elected by the people, is constrained by the decision of the people in the referendum, to carry out the will of the people in that regard. She has to deliver brexit, which by default is a hard brexit. She may not alter her interpretation of the meaning of brexit to satisfy her current political expediencies.
            Indeed the general election was about deciding who runs the country in general - it was never a mandate about how brexit was to be carried out.
            So stick that in your pipe and smoke it
            You really are a dim one aren't you. The ref came first, followed by the GE. The ref said 'Brexit', but not exactly what Brexit looked like. At the GE the voting public had a choice of which Brexit they went for - only UKIP offered hard brexit, and their vote collapsed. UKIP are a failed ideology. You lost, get over it. The public voted as a majority for a less radical Brexit offered by the Tories and Labour. Unfortunately there are still a vocal minority of cretins (much like yourself) who think the people want something that they have clearly rejected at the ballot box.

I know this is difficult for you to understand with your religious fanatical beliefs around Brexit, but you're wrong. You lost. UKIP lost. Go crawl back under your rock. Or, continue to Makes no difference to me.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X