• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK to join Euro!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    So glad I was replying to your post before you deleted it Blaster

You're point is actually totally irrelevant it is minutiae.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      You're point is actually totally irrelevant it is minutiae.

Well, use the English language accurately and then there would be no point at all

Your statement was false and has now been proven as such, with your own source, which is very funny
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Well, use the English language accurately and then there would be no point at all

Your statement was false and has now been proven as such, with your own source, which is very funny
        Feck me, you love proving you're a simple-minded, binary, autistic, mentally ill moron at every opportunity, don't you?
        You really are a waste of time and bandwidth.
        Last edited by sasguru; 31 August 2018, 14:15.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Feck me, you love proving you're a simple-minded, binary, autistic, mentally ill moron at every opportunity, don't you?
          You really are a waste of time and bandwidth.
          Says the cretin that posts mutually exclusive ad-hominems...

You asked what was incorrect about the statement by Blasterbates and I provided you with the answer - do you agree or disagree, that his statement was false?
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

In 2020, when the sky hasn't fallen in and everything is pretty much ticking along as it did before ... what are you lot going to post about?

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              In 2020, when the sky hasn't fallen in and everything is pretty much ticking along as it did before ... what are you lot going to post about?
              Careful mate, you're on very thin ice here. Haven't you been listening? We'll all be dead by May 2019...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

We’ll be posting “told you so’s” about being BRINO while the Brexiters huff and puff about being a vassal state....

Let’s face it, unless and until our government seek a consensus position, this is going to roll on for years one way or the other.

Comment

Oh, they’ll still be posting on here blaming the EU for everything and saying that when we leave things will be so much better
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Corbyn's tax rises, though one can only guess at this time. There is always something interesting to discuss.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X