• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Revolt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit Revolt

Jacob Rees-Mogg leads Brexit revolt

You couldn't make it up could you, they won the referendum and they're still leading revolts.

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Jacob Rees-Mogg leads Brexit revolt

You couldn't make it up could you, they won the referendum and they're still leading revolts.

For the hedge fund owning class, nothing is ever enough.

Comment

Boris preparing for leadership bid

go Boris go

I'm alright Jack

Comment

FWIW, I don't think this is mainly about Brexit. On the contrary, Brexit has kept her in place until now. But she's totally unfit more generally. She has literally no original ideas or vision, it seems. I agree with Iain Martin, as usual:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/c...g-pm-qflt6wtfq

Comment

So we have both main parties led by people that a significant portion of their party (i.e. other self serving MP s) want to overthrow. I doubt it's anything new, just more public than the older days.

As for Boris Johnson being PM, you could be right about Johnson, but not bozo his brother Joseph. Though I have a feeling of deja vu after the Miliband bros and how that turned out.

The sooner the Houses of Parliament are run by AI doing exactly what the people vote for the sooner we'll have a true democracy.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

The Tory party are absolutely ******* useless. Not a day goes by when someone says something only for the next day, someone says the opposite, an absolute ******* shambles and Brexiters expect them to do a good deal. Well, good ******* luck...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...urosceptic-mps
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

JRM is a fossil. How can he even have children? Must be from an arranged marriage surely, no normal person could have voluntarily sex with him.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  JRM is a fossil. How can he even have children? Must be from an arranged marriage surely, no normal person could have voluntarily sex with him.
                  Personal insults are surely a bit childish?

You have a tiny dick.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    The Tory party are absolutely ******* useless. Not a day goes by when someone says something only for the next day, someone says the opposite, an absolute ******* shambles and Brexiters expect them to do a good deal. Well, good ******* luck...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...urosceptic-mps
                    Yeah, and they’re still more credible than Labour. How fecking sad is that.

Comment

Working...
                    X