• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit R.I.P.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Ah did I hurt your feelings, snowflake?
    Dunno why as I haven't responded to any of your posts today.
    Go and lie down in a darkened room, that should help?
    Hurt my feelings? I don't have any feelings, you muppet, I voted to Leave, remember?

PS - the snowflake bit I'll take as a compliment, although I'm sure it was intended to cause offence. You'll have to up your game, though I'm sure you have it in you to to improve.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Complete garbage.

All the Kippers voted Tory, since theyre all stupid enough to want a hard Brexit, and since they have no idea what it will do to the economy.
      The Tories lost their Remainer contigent, of which I am an example.
      In my constituency, one of the safest in the country, always Tory since time began, the Tory majority was slashed from 20000 to 10000, even though the MP is an excellent MP.
      I can just see that repeated in more marginal seats cost the Tories dearly.
      No students or poor people here in general, just Remainers showing their anger.
      2017-06-09 DONE UP LIKE UKIPPER How the Tory bid to scoop up all the Ukip votes failed – with Labour cashing in instead

With Ukip votes up for grabs in the aftermath of the EU Referendum, many predicted voters would turn blue – fuelling speculation of a Tory landslide.

But results prove Labour has won over northern Ukippers who have turned against May’s plans for Brexit (because these plans are too "soft" - OH). ...
      I know it's easy to forget, in your south eastern Remainer bubble, but there's more to the UK than Londonstan.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        Fair enough. So the question is who blinks first?
        The Tory / DUP government collapses, there is another election and we try again.

Have to get the Tory leadership election out of the way first.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          The Tory / DUP government collapses, there is another election and we try again.

Have to get the Tory leadership election out of the way first.
          Meanwhile the Brexit bill increases to include the wasted time of all the EU negotiators that are on standby for the UK to get its tulip together and start the negotiations. tick-tock, tick-tock

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
            Meanwhile the Brexit bill increases to include the wasted time of all the EU negotiators that are on standby for the UK to get its tulip together and start the negotiations. tick-tock, tick-tock
            And the EU is ordering more drinks from the bar while the tab is open.

Comment

Letter to the Prime Minister revealing the Brexit stance of the DUP

There is Hard Brexit, then there is a Medium Brexit, then there is a Soft Brexit, then there's a very Soft Brexit and then there is the Brexit that the DUP want.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Letter to the Prime Minister revealing the Brexit stance of the DUP

There is Hard Brexit, then there is a Medium Brexit, then there is a Soft Brexit, then there's a very Soft Brexit and then there is the Brexit that the DUP want.

Are you sure it was a letter to the PM? It sounds like an order for a selection of cheeses.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

well what a mess it's all become

May has her own coalition of chaos

Corbyn is predicting another General Election this year

and Brexit, thankfully is well and truly skuppered which is nice

Milan.
                  Last edited by milanbenes; 12 June 2017, 07:21.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    Braxit, thankfully is well and truly skuppered which is nice
                    A50 was triggered.

Are you still trying for cretin of the year award? You have stiff competition.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      A50 was triggered.

Are you still trying for cretin of the year award? You have stiff competition.

very good

ok, back to business

do you really believe A50 is the end of the story ?

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X