• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sodwin's Law - Every CUK thread ends up squabbling about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sodwin's Law - Every CUK thread ends up squabbling about Brexit

I think the title is quite apt, a cross between "Sod" and "Godwin".

and nearly every time the guilty culprits are Remainers (which is only to be expected, as they lost! )
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

and nearly every time the guilty culprits are Remainers (which is only to be expected, as they lost! )
    Another thread about brexit by butthurt brexiter now that everything falls apart

Comment

Not really. It was just a hate filled protest platform. Hate breeding hate.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

UK government to sell Brexit voters down the river for a deal, by agreeing to "uncontrolled mass immigration"

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The Tories are only talking about limiting non-EU immigration in their manifesto.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            The Tories are only talking about limiting non-EU immigration in their manifesto.
            What is the issue with implementing a points system like Australia or Canada? I'm just wondering why the tories have found it difficult to limit immigration and failed in the past. Obviously, I'm talking about non-eu.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Says a Brexiter, wracked with guilt over the fact that his side won.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                What is the issue with implementing a points system like Australia or Canada? I'm just wondering why the tories have found it difficult to limit immigration and failed in the past. Obviously, I'm talking about non-eu.
                Non-EU immigration is all points-based, apart from spouse etc...

Comment

See what I mean? Nearly every post above is by a Remainer.

and no doubt sas will be along shortly to add his penny's worth ...
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X