• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

Sodwin's Law - Every CUK thread ends up squabbling about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sodwin's Law - Every CUK thread ends up squabbling about Brexit

    I think the title is quite apt, a cross between "Sod" and "Godwin".

    and nearly every time the guilty culprits are Remainers (which is only to be expected, as they lost! )
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

    #2
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I think the title is quite apt, a cross between "Sod" and "Godwin".

    and nearly every time the guilty culprits are Remainers (which is only to be expected, as they lost! )
    Another thread about brexit by butthurt brexiter now that everything falls apart

    Comment


      #3
      Not really. It was just a hate filled protest platform. Hate breeding hate.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

      Comment


        #4
        UK government to sell Brexit voters down the river for a deal, by agreeing to "uncontrolled mass immigration"

        I'm alright Jack

        Comment


          #5
          The Tories are only talking about limiting non-EU immigration in their manifesto.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            The Tories are only talking about limiting non-EU immigration in their manifesto.
            What is the issue with implementing a points system like Australia or Canada? I'm just wondering why the tories have found it difficult to limit immigration and failed in the past. Obviously, I'm talking about non-eu.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I think the title is quite apt, a cross between "Sod" and "Godwin".

              and nearly every time the guilty culprits are Remainers (which is only to be expected, as they lost! )
              Says a Brexiter, wracked with guilt over the fact that his side won.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                What is the issue with implementing a points system like Australia or Canada? I'm just wondering why the tories have found it difficult to limit immigration and failed in the past. Obviously, I'm talking about non-eu.
                Non-EU immigration is all points-based, apart from spouse etc...

                Comment


                  #9
                  See what I mean? Nearly every post above is by a Remainer.

                  and no doubt sas will be along shortly to add his penny's worth ...
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I'm alright Jack

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X