• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Sodwin's Law - Every CUK thread ends up squabbling about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Non-EU immigration is all points-based, apart from spouse etc...
    So then the points based system is not as strict as Canada or Australia then?

    Comment


      #12
      Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      So then the points based system is not as strict as Canada or Australia then?
      Australia and Canada have higher levels of immigration than Britain, and the proportion of foreigners living there is much higher.
      I'm alright Jack

      Comment


        #13
        Muslims.

        Comment


          #14
          Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Australia and Canada have higher levels of immigration than Britain, and the proportion of foreigners living there is much higher.
          wow didnt know that. So net immigration is actually higher than UK. Learn something new, though I can't find the stats for it.

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Muslims.
            Aaargh! We need a new thread law now. My Brexit law is out of date already!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              wow didnt know that. So net immigration is actually higher than UK. Learn something new, though I can't find the stats for it.
              Use Google
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

              Comment


                #17
                Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Use Google
                ho hum.

                Comment


                  #18
                  Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Aaargh! We need a new thread law now. My Brexit law is out of date already!
                  Cretin.

                  Comment


                    #19
                    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Cretin.
                    You are one hate filled person.

                    Comment


                      #20
                      Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      You are one hate filled person.
                      Perhaps you see others through the lens of your own personality?. I am a playful joy filled person.

                      Think through the chain of posts and the topic of this thread, within the context of CUK silliness.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X