• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why you will want to vote Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    People don't read.
    That's probably why the Daily Mail has lots of pictures
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I wish I was as clever as the Brexit campaigners: EU Referendum Campaign 'Grassroots Out' Confuses Daily Mail Story For Actual Quote By Brussels Boss
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Can you remember your name? In that case, you're eminently qualified to lead the Stay in Britain Better in Britain Better Stay in Britain campaign, um, the campaign.

Comment

Bank of England issues stark Brexit warning as former Chancellor warns of 'dark clouds' | UK Politics | News | The Independent

Alistair Darling doing what worked in the Scottish referendum, laying a picture of doom if we leave.

Hopefully this time we will realise it's utter bollox and the UK will thrive without the stranglehold of the EU round our throats.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Hopefully this time we will realise it's utter bollox and the UK will thrive without the stranglehold of the EU round our throats.
            I think someone said something similar during the Scottish referendum. But the dark overlord prevailed.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              People might either want to read this to see what the EU can do in the way of laws: https://fullfact.org/europe/eus-powers/ or as I suspect, they would rather believe the moronic right wing press
              As you must know very well, it isn't just the situation today that counts, but how it will inevitably develop if the "in" vote wins.

In that event the EU, and Europhiliacs in the UK, will redouble their efforts to advance their "ever closer union" agenda.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                As you must know very well, it isn't just the situation today that counts, but how it will inevitably develop if the "in" vote wins.

In that event the EU, and Europhiliacs in the UK, will redouble their efforts to advance their "ever closer union" agenda.
                So true.

Look at the Scottish referendum. What happened to all those promises.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you like the status quo in this country and want more of the same vote remain. If you want the possibility of some fundamental change, vote leave.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  So true.

Look at the Scottish referendum. What happened to all those promises.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you like the status quo in this country and want more of the same vote remain. If you want the possibility of some fundamental change, vote leave.
                  They cancelled the Barnett Formula and withdrew the Scottish Parliament's ability to control tax??

OMG.

Oh Sorry thought you were serious.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If you want a stonger Soviet Union style EU, vote remain.

Comment

Well, I thought that went well.

Comment

Working...
                      X