• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why you will want to vote Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guardian.

Flabby Liberalism.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      If you are so certain of yourself, and can't see the other side of the argument, you are almost certainly wrong.
      Patronising git.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

The reason I'll be voting to stay in, is that I realise we need clever immigrants in a knowledge economy.
        Otherwise we have innumerate people like you who make statements/judgements/decisions that are not evidence based.
        And if we have too many people like you, the country is not going to be world class.

HTH, BIDI.

Nah he needs migrants to claim rent off the council

HTH

Comment

My reasons:

Better border control and less immigration.

The exit could crash the debt housing bubble.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

The reason I'll be voting to stay in, is that I realise we need clever immigrants in a knowledge economy.
            Otherwise we have innumerate people like you who make statements/judgements/decisions that are not evidence based.
            And if we have too many people like you, the country is not going to be world class.

HTH, BIDI.
            and there you go the genius assguru speaks for open borders rather than controlled migration on the basis open borders will restrict migrants to the 'clever'

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

Nope that won't happen.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

My reasons:

Better border control and less immigration.

Most immigrants are actually not from the EU, 66% in fact, and it is also almost certain the UK will agree the same rules on the free movement.

There are 2.5 million UK citizens living in the EU, you can't turn the clock back.

i.e. Brexit will make no difference-

But lets say for example you managed to reduce EU migration by 30% which would be a major achievement. That would reduce overall migration by 10%, and that would be a Britain with a pretty crappy trading agreement with the EU, in other words faced with those facts future UK politicians won't be blocking the free movement of EU nationals, it isn't worth it.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

TBH even if there is no change to immigration, and no economic crash; the exit is such a fascinating concept, it worth voting to leave just to see what happens.

Honestly, anything that rocks the status quo is a good thing in my mind.
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

TBH even if there is no change to immigration, and no economic crash; the exit is such a fascinating concept, it worth voting to leave just to see what happens.

Honestly, anything that rocks the status quo is a good thing in my mind.
                    Yes it will be interesting.

I can see a Brexit happening, and I think in the end it will make sod all difference. Britain will do what Norway did and sign up to the EU as a non-member, because of it's reliance on services and need for the City to continue to access the ECB in order to finance it's Euro trading, the agreement will probably look very similar indeed to the agreement we have now. In order to make something more of a significant break it would have to give that up and I can't see that happening.

However up until the agreement stands things will be "exciting" and probably we would end up with Corbyn as prime minister.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      However up until the agreement stands things will be "exciting" and probably we would end up with Corbyn as prime minister.
                      That would make me vote to stay in.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X