• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why you will want to vote Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Most of the NHS "customers" are Oldies.
    FTFY
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Most of the NHS "customers" are migrants.
      After that recent party you had with those Polish h00kers, there was a large amount of migrant traffic to the STI clinic. Did any of the lash marks require A+E treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        FTFY
        In leafy Surrey, it is mostly boomers.

Everywhere else it is health tourists.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          What has saving the NHS got to do with staying in the EU, its half staffed with migrants
          11% is hardly close to "half" http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...health-service

Leaving the EU would play straight into the hands of Wipro, Tata, et al. Without IT workers from the EU, guess where your job is going to?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Its a fair cry, no one knows how easy or hard it would be to unpcik everything and start again, trade won't stop overnight, but it will take hell of a long time to sort out and that is where uncertainty will breed fear or panic
            OJFKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ateh7hnEnik
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              11% is hardly close to "half" Figures show extent of NHS reliance on foreign nationals | Society | The Guardian

Leaving the EU would play straight into the hands of Wipro, Tata, et al. Without IT workers from the EU, guess where your job is going to?
              If it's like a SWIFT payment, it ain't gonna be quick.

Comment

In leafy Surrey, it is mostly boomers.

Everywhere else it is health tourists.
                The reason I'll be voting to stay in, is that I realise we need clever immigrants in a knowledge economy.
                Otherwise we have innumerate people like you who make statements/judgements/decisions that are not evidence based.
                And if we have too many people like you, the country is not going to be world class.

HTH, BIDI.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

If brexit will become a possible scenario i will sell all shares and buy dollar.
                  Either way it wont end up well for the markets (yes you are participant of that market too).

If we stay in,on the other hand i expect FTSE to go up by 5-10%
                  ^_^
                  Last edited by diseasex; 12 April 2016, 11:36.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Otherwise we have innumerate people like you who make statements/judgements/decisions that are not evidence based.

HTH, BIDI.
                    1. I am not innumerate!
                    27. What is innumerate?

Comment

Most of the NHS "customers" are migrants.
                      The available evidence suggests that non-permanent residents and visitors to England consumed just under £2bn of NHS services in 2012-13, or about 1.8% of its budget of which £328m was recoverable.
                      Are foreign patients really to blame for NHS squeeze? | Society | The Guardian
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X