• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one thing claiming compensation for mis-selling from big banks.

I reckon they'll be on a hiding to nothing with most tax scheme promoters, and I bet they know it.

Won't stop them taking £1,500 off gullible punters though.

The scent of blood attracts sharks and vultures.
    Last edited by DonkeyRhubarb; 16 July 2014, 15:27.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
      Won't stop them taking £1,500 off gullible punters though.
      The mis-selling scam after next - claiming against those who claim against mis-sold schemes.....

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
        My God Lin Homer is ugly. Would suggest she wears some makeup, but no point polishing a turd I guess.....
        Maybe thats the issue - lack of sex - someone is going to have to give her a good seeing to....

Comment

See Ya Brillo!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Maybe thats the issue - lack of sex - someone is going to have to give her a good seeing to....
          :-)

Comment

Originally posted by screwthis View Post
            ...thought I'd share it anyway in case anyone wants to talk with them.

It doesn't look like it applies to us. Pendulum and Alpha-Beta were investment schemes designed to make a loss and are now being treated as fraudulent.

I doubt they would be able to help us with a complaint any further than the one we have already made.

Montpelier Tax Fraud Cases - In-Tax
            Well i dropped them a little message.

Thought it worthwhile to bring our treatment to their attention.

Yet another attack on Montpelier.

Comment

Originally posted by BarneyCool View Post
              Just had a quick look at her Wikipedia page. Looks like a wrongun of the highest order!

In 2005, Homer was criticised by the Election Commissioner for failings in her role as returning officer during a postal vote-rigging scandal involving Labour candidates the previous year, described by the Commissioner as one that "would disgrace a banana republic", and involving hundreds of votes failing to be counted.

And was endorsed by none other than the ultimate scumbag Gauke!
              Homer's appointment to head of HMRC prompted criticism centred around her record in previous positions.[16][17] However, her appointment was supported by David Gauke, the Exchequer Secretary to the UK Treasury, who said "She is a highly effective chief executive and the right person to lead HMRC"
              So she's an incompetent that owes the saving of her career to Gauke. His little puppy. So we have APNs when wiser heads at HMRC may have objected. He really is a piece of work. God help us all if he ever ends up as PM, which is where he no doubt seems himself 10 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourBikeGB View Post
                So she's an incompetent that owes the saving of her career to Gauke. His little puppy. So we have APNs when wiser heads at HMRC may have objected. He really is a piece of work. God help us all if he ever ends up as PM, which is where he no doubt seems himself 10 years from now.
                He's upset enough people - he'd be perfect as PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourBikeGB View Post
                  Yes, the whole plot is coming together now. What's the betting that the Arbitrator and Ombudsman are Gauke's placemen too? Can we get photos to see if there is trend as far as looks go?

Comment

Originally posted by reckless View Post
                    Yes, the whole plot is coming together now. What's the betting that the Arbitrator and Ombudsman are Gauke's placemen too? Can we get photos to see if there is trend as far as looks go?
                    Be great to find that Gauke is banging Homer! eeeeewwwwww what a mental image!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
                      Be great to find that Gauke is banging Homer! eeeeewwwwww what a mental image!!!!!
                      Brannigan has the videos of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X