• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the NTRT newsletter

Great news guys, keep up the good work.

More funds on the way.

Comment

Benefits

How can we be morally repugnant because we don't want contribute to the over payment of benefits. The gov forks out over £140 billion in benefits every year. I would like to know how much of that goes to the professional bludgers and girls that have children to get a free flat. We go out and work. I personally spend every week away from my family and am expected to give 60% of my income away so that these tossers can sit on their backsides and watch TV.

Who I ask are really the morally repugnant and why aren't they getting air time on the news and in parliament.

Reduce the benefits to below the tax takings then call me morally repugnant.

PS extra dish just gone to the campaign.
      Regards

Slobbo

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I've noticed a subtle change in the comments section of this article.

BBC News - 'Cowboy' tax scheme firms 'to disclose client lists'
        I'm glad the public aren't falling for it. Added my own comment too
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by moira under the stairs View Post
          Agree... but its the like's of us that need to get this sort of stuff in front of them to realise that it ain't all roses...

"Gauke really needs to be made aware what a hypocrite he is:

This one deserves to go viral on Twitter, Facebook, etc. : "

Naming and Shaming the “Morally Repugnant” David Gauke - Guy Fawkes' blog
          Why are people concerned about hypocrisy? Hypocrisy is perfectly legal.

Comment

You couldn't make it up...

David Gauke’s Wife is Tax Avoidance Lawyer - Guy Fawkes' blog
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Slobbo View Post
              How can we be morally repugnant because we don't want contribute to the over payment of benefits. The gov forks out over £140 billion in benefits every year. I would like to know how much of that goes to the professional bludgers and girls that have children to get a free flat. We go out and work. I personally spend every week away from my family and am expected to give 60% of my income away so that these tossers can sit on their backsides and watch TV.

Who I ask are really the morally repugnant and why aren't they getting air time on the news and in parliament.

Reduce the benefits to below the tax takings then call me morally repugnant.

PS extra dish just gone to the campaign.
              I find it morally repugnant that people are allowed to get benefits when there are cleaning jobs out there that are "beneath them'! When I was made redundant I became a motorcycle despatch rider for minimum wage risking life and limb in London for 12 hours a day rather than go on benefits.

So, if we are going to be moral, how about all the people sitting at home on benefits when there a jobs going begging at macdonalds that they dont "want" to do, rather than cant?

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                YOU HAVE GOT TO BE F****ING KIDDING ME!!!! ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
                  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE F****ING KIDDING ME!!!! ROFL
                  Mark Hoban (financial secretary to the treasury) wife Fiona is a lobbyist for that bastion of fair taxation, The City Of London.

How to get into the Houses of Parliament through the back door: TBIJ

Maybe thats how Goldies managed it !
                  Last edited by geoff from contracta IOM; 23 July 2012, 14:00.

Comment

War chest

Donation made. More than happy to donate more when required, just let me know when!!

Comment

Thank you

A big thank you to everyone who has made a further donation.

There will be a new letter toolkit emailed out in the next day or so for everyone to fire off to their MP.

Comment

Working...
                      X