• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done, and passed to a mate who doesn't read the forum who has sent it as well.

Comment

When it gets tabled I assume its discussed and then put to a vote, the MP's I assume have plenty of ammo against the "we told them all along" B*llocks that will no doubt get wheeled out.

Comment

Please edit the letter to make sure it says

simply for arranging my affairs in a manner that was entirely transparent and legal at the time

Comment

Email MP

If emailing your MP please ensure you include your full name and postal address as they are not obliged to respond without it (according to the automated response I just got from my MP)

Comment

Sent!
            Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

5 sent!

I've sent mine and 4 other ex colleagues have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog View Post
                If emailing your MP please ensure you include your full name and postal address as they are not obliged to respond without it (according to the automated response I just got from my MP)
                You can also email your MP through:

WriteToThem - Email or fax your Councillor, MP, MEP, MSP or Welsh, NI, London Assembly Member for free

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
                  Urgent Call to Action

Please can everyone email this to their MP now. The amendment will hopefully be tabled next Tuesday 26th June, hence the urgency.

Thanks!
                  DR
                  Non affected so slightly modified variant sent.

Comment

Email Sent

Included rebuttal of "consistently informed scheme did not work" as evidenced by witness testimony in High Court

Comment

Blocked messages?

Just noticed this on the writetothem website:

•Use your own words; we block copied-and-pasted identical messages.

Will ours get through I wonder?

Comment

Working...
                      X