• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
    Urgent Call to Action

Please can everyone email this to their MP now. The amendment will hopefully be tabled next Tuesday 26th June, hence the urgency.

Thanks!
    DR
    done! I'll chase any colleagues I know that are in this to do this as well!

Comment

Urgent Call to Action

Please can everyone email this to their MP now. The amendment will hopefully be tabled next Tuesday 26th June, hence the urgency.

Thanks!
      DR
      Done. Thanks DR, fingers crossed. Do we know who is representing the amendment?

Comment

Urgent Call to Action

Thanks!
        DR
        Gauke is my MP so do you want me to edit the letter and send it to him?

Comment

Link to the letter on the public area of the website:

http://notoretrotax.org.uk/public-do...amendment.docx
          Last edited by SantaClaus; 19 June 2012, 14:38.
          'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
          Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Urgent Call to Action

Thanks!
            DR
            Done. Well done everyone for getting this far!

Here's to some more sleepless nights....

Comment

Urgent Call to Action

Thanks!
              DR
              SEnt...

Comment

Sent! looks like good progress being made....crossing everything!!!

Comment

Urgent Call to Action

Thanks!
                  DR
                  Done. When does the amendment get reviewed and then decided on ?
                  http://notoretrotax.org.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by lilo View Post
                    Gauke is my MP so do you want me to edit the letter and send it to him?
                    In case this gets lost in all the replies, my view (for what it is worth) would be definitely. Edit to suit and and ask for his support.
                    http://notoretrotax.org.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by TalkingCheese View Post
                      Done. When does the amendment get reviewed and then decided on ?
                      sent email, i will call him as well to ensure he if going to support.

do we need Gauke to support this, or just enough MPs?

Comment

Working...
                      X