• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stunell letter

as requested Ive forwarded the letter to whitehouse. I also noted on rereading it that Stunell seems to have received the Gauke pat response to my original representation , but didnt bother sending it on to me! I find that interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by p4nd4b34r View Post
      as requested Ive forwarded the letter to whitehouse. I also noted on rereading it that Stunell seems to have received the Gauke pat response to my original representation , but didnt bother sending it on to me! I find that interesting.
      P4, was that a response to your initial letter or your second, having been Gauked on the first?

Comment

Originally posted by the great escape View Post
        P4, was that a response to your initial letter or your second, having been Gauked on the first?
        no I never had the Gauke letter, but i made reference to it in my email to him, and had pre empted its arguments from info on ntr

Comment

Originally posted by p4nd4b34r View Post
          no I never had the Gauke letter, but i made reference to it in my email to him, and had pre empted its arguments from info on ntr
          ...do you also include I009 and H006?

Comment

Bob Blackman - MP for Harrow East

Does anyone have Bob Blackman as their MP and heard from him?

I'm still waiting to hear and he seems to be taking a long time after acknowledging my letter a few weeks ago!

Just want to know before I shoot another reminder letter to him!
            Last edited by marcuss; 10 June 2012, 18:40.

Comment

Letter

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
              Can anyone who has this letter forward a copy to info AT notoretrotax.org.uk

Thanks
              DR
              DR,

I've sent a copy as requested. Also sent it to Liane last week. More ammo for the next salvo I trust. Any queries, just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by reckless View Post
                DR,

I've sent a copy as requested. Also sent it to Liane last week. More ammo for the next salvo I trust. Any queries, just PM me.
                Thanks, we will formulate a suitable response over the next couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by reckless View Post
                  DR,

Again, Ditto !

Comment

Thank you

Thank you to the new people who joined the campaign over the weekend.

As members you will receive a newsletter from the Chairman plus a report from Whitehouse at the end of each month.

If anyone can't afford to donate £200 send an email to info AT notoretrotax.org.uk or use the Contact Us form.

Contact Us | No To Retrospective Taxation

Comment

I've been Gauke'd

Finally my letter from Mr Gauke arrived via the MP. I was starting to feel left out.

Sent the usual bits back to my MP and will wait for his response.

Comment

Working...
                      X