• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nixon Williams Junk Mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! that was loud!

Nice layout though

I had to check it out
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Wow! that was loud!

Nice layout though

I had to check it out
      Me too....I've never seen...er..heard a web site before...bizarre.

Quality was dire...

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
        Back to the OP, I have been getting the junk mail too. Several times. Can't be arsed to RTS I just bin it, takes less time.
        recycle

Comment

[quote removed by CUK]

Maybe he subscribes to this thread. I'm sure I would if there was one with my firm's name in the title.

Having said that, I totally agree about using a PCG Accredited Accountant!
          Last edited by Contractor UK; 5 August 2008, 19:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Silas
            Another speedy response, less than 1.5 hours this time. You clearly monitor this forum very closely, and it gives the lie to your claims that this is not an important business channel for you.

It’s an unreasonable assumption to make that I’m an unhappy competitor, and it’s wrong.

To any newbies – use the PCG Accredited Accountants list! Ignore the nay-sayers! Ignore the protestations of non-accredited accountants on this forum! You’ll be glad you did!
            I've been with Nixon Williams for over a year now and have nothing but good things to say about them.

I would have no hesitation in recomending them to other newbies.

Sounds like you have an axe to grind about something..........I think your status of "not worth listening to" is particularly relevant in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~ View Post
              I've been with Nixon Williams for over a year now and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Sounds like you have an axe to grind about something..........I think your status of "not worth listening to" is particularly relevant in this case.
              WHS - I am also happy with Nixon Williams
              "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Here here!

Comment

Originally posted by THEPUMA View Post
                  No they're not. They are PCG Accredited Accountants.
                  So they are. Oh well.
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Re Nixon Williams

I use Nixon Williams as my accountant, and they do a good job.

The mail & snail mail stuff is useful at times for a quick read. However if you don't want it don't ask for it. It's not rocket science to opt out.

As for the music on there revamped website, it definitely needs to GO.

Comment

WHS - I've had nothing but excellent service
                      Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
                      X