• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Changes of Circumstances.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes of Circumstances.....

Although formally known as Sue at I-Paye, sadly my time there has come to an end. Thank you Covid/Brexit.......

I’m am, for now, just plain Sue B, but still happy to help, if I can, for any international queries.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that, I hope something works out for you

Comment

Originally posted by Sue B View Post
      Although formally known as Sue at I-Paye, sadly my time there has come to an end. Thank you Covid/Brexit.......

I’m am, for now, just plain Sue B, but still happy to help, if I can, for any international queries.

Thanks
      Very sorry to hear that, Sue.

You are the number one person recommended around here for advice on international taxation or working overseas and I have personally found your advice to be excellent, so I'm pretty sure you will be snapped up soon. Best of luck and please stick around

Comment

Sorry to hear that. It’s brutal out there You should set up alone. I’d be your first client

Sent you a pm

Comment

Like many other here, I always recommend you, Sue. Best of luck for the future. Make sure to let us know what you're next move is.

Comment

Dear Sue,
            I am really sorry to hear this news.

I still may need your consulting services as I am in the process to build a business case to start as freelancer and with the perspective to work in many EU countiries.

I will PM you for details, and let´see if we can fin an opportunity of collaboration

Comment

Hi Sue, so sorry to hear of your situation. I have never needed your services myself, but as others have said, you are always the #1 person when the complexities of international working arise. As they often do. I hope you continue to support the CUK community since help and trustworthy advice is very hard to find in your area of expertise. Good luck for the future.
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Good luck Sue shouldn't be difficult to find something new.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

I just had a conversation with Sue about cross EU Tax matters.
                  I was impressed by her knowledge, clarity and patience in explaining all the crucial details a free-lancer working on multiple EU countries assignments should consider.
                  I have been trying for the last 6 months to get such information but all I got were quick and vague responses.
                  Sue instead took all the time to and answer my questions.
                  I highly recommend anyone who is considering overseas free-lancing to get in touch with her.
                  Thank you Sue!

Comment

Originally posted by NowPermOutsideUK View Post
                    You should set up alone.
                    +1 to that. Become one of us!

Comment

Working...
                    X