• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Changes of Circumstances....."

Collapse

• Sue B
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    Good luck Sue, I am retired now but I hope business is good for you. I know your input here has been appreciated by many. There's still a lot of issues about cross border working.
    Thank you I hope you are enjoying your retirement!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Your accountant?

Welcome back.
    You get one of these and a thank you

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Welcome back!

We crashed the car while you were gone.
    Thanks! (and you're grounded)

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Sue B View Post
    well after a few detours, I am back again

I am the new Business Development Director for Optimum Pay Group, brought in to expand their offering of compliant payroll services to the international market.

So, now I need another name change, who should I ask?

I hope everyone is weathering the storm the best they can, and as Europe and the rest of the world opens up again, I'm here if anyone needs any help.
    Send a note to admin using this form: https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/contact-us

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Welcome back!

We crashed the car while you were gone.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

I am the new Business Development Director for Optimum Pay Group, brought in to expand their offering of compliant payroll services to the international market.

I hope everyone is weathering the storm the best they can, and as Europe and the rest of the world opens up again, I'm here if anyone needs any help.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Your accountant?

Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Good luck Sue, I am retired now but I hope business is good for you. I know your input here has been appreciated by many. There's still a lot of issues about cross border working.

Leave a comment:

• Sue B
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Thank you everyone, for your kind comments, it really was a boost to read them

I have secured another role, another name change coming soon!

HMRC are hiring? Hopefully they've put you in the Dodgy Loan Contractors Annihilation Section.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Absolutely. She could be like me in no time
    Not called for.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

Suh-weet.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    That's just mean.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    +1 to that. Become one of us!

Leave a comment:

• Sue B
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by NowPermOutsideUK View Post
    You should set up alone.
    +1 to that. Become one of us!

Leave a comment:

• Professional
    replied
    I just had a conversation with Sue about cross EU Tax matters.
    I was impressed by her knowledge, clarity and patience in explaining all the crucial details a free-lancer working on multiple EU countries assignments should consider.
    I have been trying for the last 6 months to get such information but all I got were quick and vague responses.
    Sue instead took all the time to and answer my questions.
    I highly recommend anyone who is considering overseas free-lancing to get in touch with her.
    Thank you Sue!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X