• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone left Intouch Accounting recently ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone left Intouch Accounting recently ?

Been with them for over 4 years now but really not seeing any value for what i'm paying and the last 3 weeks of trying to get something done through them has been beyond a joke.

Has anyone left them recently ?

Was it a smooth process?

Any issues / penalties for leaving ?

Thanks in advance

There shouldn't be any penalties but your monthly payments are a yearly sum chopped down so might have to pay something extra rather than just stop monthly payments. Guess you could deem that as a penalty but its not really. Need to check the terms of engagement you signed or their T&Cs.

Never heard of anyone having a bad experience leaving them. They don't seem to be the type of set up that will purposely make it difficult.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uk-newbie View Post
      Been with them for over 4 years now but really not seeing any value for what i'm paying and the last 3 weeks of trying to get something done through them has been beyond a joke.

Was it a smooth process?

Thanks in advance
      Likely to me more difficult if you use their own software as opposed to Freeagent. Still, not insurmountable.

Comment

I've never seen the draw of these mass-marketed large accounting outfits. I know there are some good ones out there (and on this forum) but my preference is for the smaller and more personal accountants. And invariably they are much cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by uk-newbie View Post

Was it a smooth process?

Thanks in advance
          Hi uk-newbie,

I'm sorry that you've had some issues with service and would love to discuss these with you to see if we can find a resolution.

Please feel free to contact me directly to arrange a call to discuss this.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            I've never seen the draw of these mass-marketed large accounting outfits. I know there are some good ones out there (and on this forum) but my preference is for the smaller and more personal accountants. And invariably they are much cheaper.
            Until they get successful, and stop being small and personal

Unless you mean a local family accountancy firm?

I joined IT when they were quite small and cheap, and left when they got bigger and more expensive.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

My accountant at Intouch is pretty good. Very pleased with his service. The one before him was pretty rubbish.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                My accountant at Intouch is pretty good. Very pleased with his service. The one before him was pretty rubbish.
                Same - my first one dipped in service massively. Then got swapped to Andy who was good.

But I’ve just been swapped again as Andy has left [emoji20]

Comment

I swapped to Darren - he takes care of me now

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                    I swapped to Darren - he takes care of me now

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
                    X