• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coffee spilled over my laptop, laptop now dead

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Any point you may have is buried deep under your own ridiculousness.
    Which bit is ridiculous and why?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      Which bit is ridiculous and why?
      Your homework is to work it out for yourself and then explain it to the whole class.

Comment

Your homework is to work it out for yourself and then explain it to the whole class.
        No no, why don't you show us. Or are you struggling perhaps? I note you barley contribute anything further than snide remarks, so I won't hold out much hope.
        Last edited by vwdan; 25 January 2018, 19:02.

Comment

No no, why don't you show us. Or are you struggling perhaps? I note you barley contribute anything further than snide remarks, so I won't hold out much hope.
          You're not taking this very well, I must say. I think it would be more instructive if you worked this one out for yourself.

Comment

You're not taking this very well, I must say. I think it would be more instructive if you worked this one out for yourself.
            Why not just admit you've got very little in the way of an argument and are, instead, essentially trolling the pro forums at this point?

Comment

Why not just admit you've got very little in the way of an argument and are, instead, essentially trolling the pro forums at this point?
              Because I have sworn a vow to always tell the truth and it would be a lie.

Now go and sit on the step and think about what you've done.

Comment

Because I have sworn a vow to always tell the truth and it would be a lie.

Now go and sit on the step and think about what you've done.
                Yes, we all know you're smarter than everyone else, but pack it in. Thread closed.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                X