• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contractor... please heeelp!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    QDOS do it for alot less. And you get insurance.

Others have their own recommendations. However, I have the most number of posts. The most amount of rep. And the most number of thanks and likes.
    Ignore Brillo.

The accountants on here are all helpful so take your pick by ringing them up and asking questions.

And they don't rip you off like Brookson's.

(And I don't use any of these accountants.)
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
      :
      wink
      Spelling !!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
        I'm sure we've all come across Brooksons in one shape or form. Were you quoted £180 per month for fees?
        yes exactly they did ask me £145/month + vat but i will have the firsts 2 months free of charge since i was referred by my agancy
        Last edited by hoezap; 12 December 2017, 11:38.

Comment

Originally posted by hoezap View Post
          yes exactly they did ask me £145/month + vat but i will have the firsts 2 months free of charge since i was referred by my agancy
          Brooksons are terrible...

Comment

referred by my agancy
            The perceived wisdom round here I believe is to treat anything with this appendage with caution.

Comment

Danbro

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Brooksons are terrible...
              A friend of my did suggest me Danbro, may i please have any feedback about Danbro?

Comment

A friend of my did suggest me Danbro, may i please have any feedback about Danbro?
                Use the Google search method to see if they have been mentioned on the forums. And check the accountant recommendation sticky.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There have been 4 accountants comment on this thread and make a contribution to this community by providing free advice and assistance. There’s a small hint.

Comment

Have you considered Weir, Norfolk and Goode? Im sure they’d suit you perfectly.

Comment

There's another thread here started by a guy who listed several of these companies. We tried to give him advice too, but he wasn't interested:
                      https://forums.contractoruk.com/busi...angegenie.html
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X